ID:2083538

So I have a port forwarded to host a server through daemon but for some reason it still says players cannot reach it, my firewall allows byond.

Allowing the application access isn't the same thing as allowing all inbound traffic to reach it. If your firewall has a rule that no traffic is allowed on an inbound connection, that rule could take precedence.

Usually, when firewalls have program-specific settings, they merely apply to whether that program is allowed to access the Internet at all.
In response to Lummox JR
inbound traffic is allowed to connect.
Maybe you could post what your firewall and port forwarding settings are.
In response to Lummox JR
The port forwarding settings are not clear, but if that's two different rules, they're wrong. What you should be doing is simply opening a TCP port to your local address period, irrespective of which application uses it.

Your firewall settings are not showing the full picture, since you have two rules labeled "BYOND" but didn't show which applications they apply to. In actuality you want EVERY app in BYOND to have access, or at least the big three: byond.exe, dreamseeker.exe, and dreamdaemon.exe. Either you need one rule applying to the whole folder, or at least three rules where you have one for each program. (And if there is a setting to check a hash of the .exe in case it changes, you should turn that off.)
In response to Lummox JR
It's not using a specific application. https://gyazo.com/4e70b22d51c73922985ff51cf8d4e6ec

What's the deal with the "<< Application Name" and "<< Computer Name" settings, though? Also, are you certain that your local IP is still 192.168.0.111? That can change unless you tell your router to always reserve that address for your specific machine.
In response to Lummox JR
<< application name is for if it's for a specific game that the router company has added to the list, it'll do the settings for you.

<< computer name is to go through the connected ips to the router and click on the one you're using and once you click << it will input that ip into the IP Address to the left of it.

Yes, I checked ipconfig and that is my ipv4 address
So then the thing to check would be the firewall rules. You only had two listed. It should be one or three, but never two.
In response to Lummox JR
I just added the rules you said, I allowed all three programs.
https://gyazo.com/4b5d1079fa2587abaaa479a9a91b8721

but, still says not reachable.
?
Do you have double/tripple firewalls? Such as two routers connected together or a firewall on your modem as well?
In response to Lavenblade
I only have one router, and to my knowledge no. I've had it working before where I could host with no problems, but now for some reason it is giving me trouble.