ID:2084313

like 97% or so population of RPGs you need a partner or partners for it without them you are technically useless if you have none i miss the old games when you could solo like how its me alone...nothing is wrong with making a game that you need partners for it but am just saying you should make a boss or dungeon or something in the game that you need partners for other than that not really.....because what if the person is like me lonely and have no partner we wouldn't even make it 1% in the game cause the game need a partner......so am just advising please make games that you can solo it but like special boss or dungeon that you need partners for...right now i gotta be sticking to my old games i play cause they are like solo-able....
Try MOBAs, those are solo games.

It's 1v9 every match. :^)
do u think ur kirito or something
Kirito doesn't need partners :P no game is there that it is possible to be a kirito XD you must be hax lol well no one should even mess with kirito since he can login heathcliff anytime he wants
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Try MOBAs, those are solo games.

It's 1v9 every match. :^)

lol.

so am just advising please make games that you can solo it but like special boss or dungeon that you need partners for

I was actually going to make a whole post about why you should design your games for the solo player with multiplayer features awkwardly bolted on :C. I deleted it because i was afraid kats might not like it.
I get what you mean and I wholeheartedly agree. I too am more of a solo player, but I do enjoy multi-player progression every now and then. When I'm forced to participate in a team for something though -- say a dungeon -- then it becomes a problem for me.

We'll be making sure to cater to both types of players in our project.
New games these day in this site - http://gungamesz.com/
In response to Marshal111
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:

necroing only costs 2 mana? explains why it happens so often, Blizzard needs to nerf that.
No, it costs 3 and an untap phase (Unless you forcably untap it from another source).

Check yoself before you rek yoself
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
No, it costs 3 and an untap phase (Unless you forcably untap it from another source).

Check yoself before you rek yoself

i'm rank #1 in gathering of magics on NA, EU and Korean ( idk their abbrevation ) servers, i know how this cards work, its 1 abstract mana and 1 skull mana as seen in the top right. i know what im talkin about.

pop, back me up here so this guy shut up
hey all i guess i'm here as backup??
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
hey all i guess i'm here as backup??

thanks, im glad we were able to prove yet again rushnut has no idea what hes talking about

damn pleb doesnt even know how to read mana cost on a gathering of magics card, can we just go ahead and revoke his gamer license

all those in opposition say "i"
i
Ok only one out of the millions twelve people that used this site. The needs of the dozen outweigh the needs of the few, we shall commence the banishment of Rushnut from our gaming community. RIP Rushnut 2016, i cri evritim.
Over my dead body >:(
EmpirezTeam wrote:
i'm rank #1 in gathering of magics on NA, EU and Korean ( idk their abbrevation ) servers, i know how this cards work, its 1 abstract mana and 1 skull mana as seen in the top right. i know what im talkin about.

It is 1 colourless and 1 black to cast the spell, the spell is a creature with an additional effect, the additional effect requires another 1 black mana.

Checkmate, atheists.
Technically speaking, it actually only costs 1 mana to necro, since the spell is the creature and the effect of necroing is a one mana activation.

Eitherway, you're wrong.

WRONG.

WROOOOOONG.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

It is 1 colourless and 1 black to cast the spell, the spell is a creature with an additional effect, the additional effect requires another 1 black mana.

Checkmate, atheists.

if atheism is true then why does god exist?
gg surrender at 20

or as my fellow HoN fags would say, "cc at 15". only The Magic Man knows what that means.
But guys, there's no way jet fuel could melt steal beams.
Page: 1 2