Tales of Judgement R

by Mana Production
Tales of Judgement R
RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World - Requires Byond Ver. 513.1524+
The game is back up, and has a new dungeon and some quests to do come back at your own restraint!
The BYOND Members benefits are now available. :)
Just gotta take care of that lag, as a game that depends on fluency, that's highly important. Kyle's a good guy though and he tries his best with hosting and fixing issues.
The new wiki is up! Its just about blank, but come and help it grow!

http://tales-of-judgement.wikia.com/wiki/ Tales_of_Judgement_Wiki

-Twileth
Nice looking game gonna try it soon maybe help the wikia page :D
In response to Skullkidd77
Skullkidd77 wrote:
Nice looking game gonna try it soon maybe help the wikia page :D

Thanks, that would greatly appreciated x3
More suggestions posted on the forum: http://talesofjudgemen.clan.su/forum/13-31-1
Looks like a outstanding game, fix the lag and I'll give it a shot ^^
This game keeps going offline whenever I find some freetime to play it, if it's only hosted at certain times then what time frames?
There really isn't a certain time. It depends on when Soma wakes up and when he feels like bringing it up or if he's making updates to it that day. I know the game is addicting(especially since it's the only Byond Tales game) but ya gotta be patient even if the waiting feels like hell. Like I said, some days he may just be updating so it may not be up at all or hell, he's got real life things.
http://www.byond.com/games/Xirre/ShellServer if yall need a free 24/7 host u can apply for a server on this link join the game and apply, it will most likely to get accepted
In response to Lilsaintz
I would accept it, as its not a fangame, but its too big.
It doesnt hurt to try.
Sorry I wasn't online for the past days guys, had to prepare for prom last night. and Xirre's Shell Server doesn't accept more than 2 MB when I tried
It's all good, Soma. We are patient, plus know you have real life things to do like most common peoples. Nice to know that about the Xirre's Shell Server it will improve with time.
Why would you apply for that? You know it's not even a shell server right, he's doing the exact same thing you are, hosting from his comp lmao
Some day I'll be able to play this game again... Some day.
Game is coming online this week. Version 4.2
Asylum Cave and its third maester will be available
Secret Boss at Asylum Cave, by defeating it, you can gain his support excel arte, which can hit one or multiple targets and gives Regen to the whole party till death or end of battle.
To those wondering whether or not they wanna play this game, I'll tell ya a few important things. After creating your character, press Z to continue the chat and do the tutorial. Skip through the text too fast and you'll get stuck then have to relog. Be sure to save in the top right corner under "GAME". The host works on improving his game and he's pretty nice and laid back if you need help, but like any human being, ask too much and you'll be annoying. This game is based on the "Tales of" console games, as such it has the same style. Although, if you're looking for fairness then this may or may not be the game for you. The admins DO abuse their ability but mainly for their own gain. You'll only have to worry about it if you pvp them.(save yourself the time and don't). Like any abusive admins, get on anyone's bad side and you're fucked. Like a little kid with power. The game can be fun though and addicting. You may also asked to be "assigned" a Tales character and icon if that character is not yet taken. Enjoy your experience.
'Although, if you're looking for fairness then this may or may not be the game for you. The admins DO abuse their ability but mainly for their own gain. You'll only have to worry about it if you pvp them.(save yourself the time and don't). Like any abusive admins, get on anyone's bad side and you're fucked. Like a little kid with power. '

Thank you for explaining 65% of byond games, have a nice life~
Page: 1 2 3 4 5