Came and Conquered

by Lord of light
A survival based game where you and your tribe members plot to take over the server using the help of animals.
ID:2084915

So first time opening up a Dream Maker in a long time and I decide to boot up one of my old projects, Came and Conquered. I really wanted to see how badly all the new changes to BYOND would break the game, but besides some grid lines nothing really has been effected, very impressive. Now I'm deciding between blowing this game up and starting from scratch or just tidying up a few things, adding a little bit of content since it's already playable and host a server to do some testing.

Came and Conquered is a tribe based game where you build to survive and destroy other tribes using animals to help aid you since they can do many of the things you can but a lot quicker. A rhino for example can chop trees a lot quicker than you, or a gorilla can gather a lot quicker than you. The trade off is that you have to be able to tame that animal first and with a low taming skill, a high level gorilla could take you 7-8 hours real time. Of course these same animals can help you raid and loot other tribes.

Anyways here's a screenshot of the game from back when I was actively working on it, roughly 6 years ago. What do you guys think? Continue the project or blow it up and start from scratch and maybe never finish it again haha.

Looks fine, I'd say stick with it and improve it where you can but for each their own. ^_^
I'm with Kozuma on this one. Add on to it, unless the source code is broken and impractical to work with. In that case, you'd spend more time fixing it than adding stuff. Starting from scratch, assuming you've grown exponentially as a programmer since then, would be the better choice.
Well the good news is that when Tekken and I started working on this project we were so concerned with making everything so modular and easy to use that adding additional content would be a breeze and it's held up. And I've spoken with him and he's willing to team up again so it seems like we're going to be keeping it and just expanding on it.