ID:20864

I'm not sure what he did, but he did a good job. It hurts like hell though, nonetheless.
God, you have an ugly CSS.
/ribbing from worldweaver about wildrogue not getting you a css
You can't.

Seriously, you can no longer purchase BYONDimes. We had to do away with the old commerce system because it was costing us too much time and money. We'll be introducing a better, PayPal-based system in the near future. In the meantime, if you'd like to purchase or play a game that currently requires BYONDimes, please contact the game's author and see if you can provide an alternate form of payment (like sending them cash via PayPal and having them manually activate your subscription). Do NOT send us any money through PayPal or otherwise!
Spade489 what's your MSN?
Worldweaver wrote:

Pretty much every CSS Wildrogue makes is just edited from his own.

OMGOMGOMGOMG BEYONDPAINTBALL
DarkHorizon wrote:
Worldweaver wrote:

Pretty much every CSS Wildrogue makes is just edited from his own.

OMGOMGOMGOMG BEYONDPAINTBALL

Actually, that's a pretty retarded comment, since BYOND Member pages have a standard layout and besides following the basic layout of a member page, the only thing the CSS' I make have in common is a cool ass header. Of course I could just rip off Mike H's CSS like half the rest of the people on BYOND, or I could suck and give up on making a CSS entirely like you. But no, I prefer to be original.
See, DarkHorizon is still pissed that we got him kicked off DWP, aww poor baby :(
oooooo you had "oral" surgery did you? It still HURTS, eh?

SO PERVERTED OMG
No Solbad, not oral sex, or anal rape. I mean I had my gums sliced open and he attached something to my impacted tooth.