ID:20877

My mom got married today, her boyfriend (now husband) is a pretty cool guy, but only 7 years older than me. And his birthday is two days before mine to boot! My mom and him both picked today for the reason that it is Friday the 13th. Humm, that's all. ;P

Edit: And for the record, I am 18. Do the math!
EWW...thats gross....my sisters are older than that...I can't imagine my (step) dad being that age....*shudders* that'd freak me out and probably end badly if he started trying to play dad and was only a few years older...
Dude, that's gross. =/ I'm happy for them in a kind of "=/" way. Sorry man...
He is 14 years younger than my mom, but I personally don't care about his age (as long as he was older than me. ;P), as long as my mom is happy is all I care. He just got out of the Navy so it's not like he is some immature kid who can't take care of himself.
I guess it's slightly different because your mum is pretty young; my mum is about 49 (or something. On her birthday she was depressed thinking she was 50 but it turns out she had wrongly thought she was a year older than she was for god knows how long). But still, 7 years older than you. He is closer to your age than to hers. =/

As you said, whatever makes them (and you) happy.

I personally don't care about his age (as long as he was older than me. ;P),

Having a step-dad 1 day older than you would be a mind-fuck. :P

I wonder if there's actually been something like that where the step-dad is even younger than the son.

Probably...

... IN AMERICA.

Well, yeah, I'd say no to my mom if he were any less I think, I wouldn't wanna deal with some prick who was marrying my mom and was only 6 or less years older than I.
And yeah, I wouldn't doubt it, Bahamatt.
=S 7 years older?!? That seems odd... A 25-yr-old man..er..guy marrying a 39-yr-old mom?
Actually I was watching a british trashy chat show (meh, i was bored) and some guy's best friend was dating the guy's mum and sutff. I think the guy was a butch lesbian who looked like a male though. And the mother was hideously fat.
I feel your pain Zero, my stepdad is 8 years older then me. Sucks ass :/
Well, it's not that bad, the guy is poretty cool, but I find it awkward talking about him cause it doesnt occur to me that I can call him step dad, so I say my mom's husband. o.O
Bahamatt wrote:

I wonder if there's actually been something like that where the step-dad is even younger than the son.

Probably...

... IN AMERICA.
Probably more likely the other way around. Old rich guy marries hot 20-30 year old. It happens quiet a bit.