Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:2088008

WHY!! lemme rephrase. What was the point of level scaling npcs? It just makes everyone else's life harder then it needs to be. Gate Gaurd, hollows(especialy hard asf), Shinigami admin, missions, and probably more. when I say it's hard for hollows it is, because you have to get to 200k or more stats to do anything with ur char. For a chance to get adhucha. Let's be real here you can't do anything with gillicar. Adhuchacar and vastocar are the only ones aucutaly worth the trouble. You decide to make them that much harder to get because of this bullshit system. The problem I do have is that you make it so hard to devour npcs. Because they are buffed up asf because of everyone else's stats. I feel bad for the shinis too after all they have to beat the Gate gaurd, and then also the shini admin. Mostly except a few races like hollow and shini have to deal with npcs as a problem. Well that problem turned super saiyan as soon you introduced the npc lvl scaling. Why make it so that someone else's op stats make it so where you have to train ALOT more to make progress with your char. Though your probably not even going to think about it much less consider it. Can you please remove the npc level scaling.