Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
In response to HiyroPyro
Karasu, I think you actually meant retarded.
In response to HiyroPyro
Holy shit Hozuka is spreading his cancer all over the game, yet again.
I'm surprised that people even qq about the 30 min remake timer. It's not like any of you have lives to begin with anyways.
and if u want the wipe the end why not just end it already? I mean sitting there crying n complaining about it being "too long" due to the lack of people generally being folk have class/work/other things in life going on defiantly ain't helping ur cause
Unfortunately Hozuka, the masses are right this time around. The timer has killed the game because people wanted to remake for families, that don't even change much. I don't get why you assume that it "wins the wipe." And personally, I myself believe the timer should be reduced to 10 minutes or even removed aswell, and I've talked with other Veterans like Permafrost, Hatred, and so forth, and 8 of them quit purely because the timer was so trash.
More like instead of "winning the wipe" I kind of want to see a natural wipe happen for once in a millennia
In response to Cookie43
Cookie43 wrote:
More like instead of "winning the wipe" I kind of want to see a natural wipe happen for once in a millennia

What does remaking for families have to do with a natural wipe?
Oh really. And what family WINS the wipe? We've got people with completely unfair advantage with the ability to bypass the timer, with and yet this is somehow MORE fair than removing the remake timer altogether so everyone is on the same level for remaking on families? Cool. Got it.
because apparently, according to Retard-Hozuka-Logic, if you have a good family that means youre going to obviously end the wipe in some way, because lord knows you cant end the wipe early if you don't have a family! -proceeds to spam touch and fuck with the houg with a non family human-
I didn't say anything about families that was Phantom Kurei. Niggas need to read shit.
In response to Cookie43
Cookie43 wrote:
I didn't say anything about families that was Phantom Kurei. Niggas need to read shit.

My bad. How does mass remaking cause the server to wipe?
It doesn't?
youre right, it doesnt Hozuka! good boy
In response to Cookie43
Earlier you said this though

Cookie43 wrote:
I don't see why ya'lls complaining about the remake timer, nobody wants the wipe ending in 1-2 days just cause of some fools that mass remake str8 up to wipe the game before any nigga can play it;

But I never said mass remaking caused the server to wipe o.o, I said nobody wants to see people's name a million times in a row because of mass remaking.
Huh. I guess I did say it :|
you did.... you did indeed say that
Honestly, you can just hide the name/creation message from showing up. There's games that have gone their whole lifespan without having a "Dickface Buttmunch has started a new adventure!" message lol.

I do not agree with the remake timer, at least in it's current form, especially since a lot of people's builds require families/passives to facilitate those builds. Funny thing is, anyone who needs Zaraki or Kusajishi are not screwed by the remake timer, and those families can make relatively strong shinis -- especially on the kido/defense end.

Your chance of going quincy is also nearly non-existent without a family, unless you get lucky as hell and have mudblood.
Except Zaraki and Kusajishi aren't families so why would they be affected to begin with?
In response to PhantomKurei
Yeah, several flaws with that. Quincies are far more likely to be Gemischt then Echt and therefore an extreme amount more likely not to have a family, to the point where assuming you were dead set on it you'd likely remake once at most. Secondly, as has been said Kusajishi and Zaraki aren't families and therefore logically aren't affected by the methods used to get families. Thirdly, the vast majority of people don't have families, and if you honestly can't make a viable build without one you're doing it wrong, and finally you're an idiot.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22