Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
Hopefully its got some bug fixes
Hello, I've encountered a problem in the game. Currently it seems I'm not able to unlock my Shikai. I've had multiple veterans attempt to help me unlock my Shikai and there has been no luck to be found. I'm assuming this is a bug after many trial and error runs. Thank you.

Edit: I'd also like to mention that I spent a tp to reset my Shikai because I was having no luck to obtain it originally and yet even after resetting I was not able to obtain it.
Why the game down
Been a while losers.

-BR God Reno
Shut up Karasu
Reno is weaksauce
I might come back and hand some L's to you niggers
Or has the game completely died out?
Bring back the old bhf where we actually had a player base
In response to TheAncientOne
TheAncientOne wrote:
Bring back the old bhf where we actually had a player base

So basically...

Remove the goddamn remake timer. XD
In response to PhantomKurei
I think he actually means when we did not lag on a daily basis and even if we did, there would be an active GM to reboot... oh wait wrong game.
In response to Juubi1225
Juubi1225 wrote:
I think he actually means when we did not lag on a daily basis and even if we did, there would be an active GM to reboot... oh wait wrong game.

Exactly. Such a time never existed. However, the lag was still usually fixable since we had enough people that afk assholes couldn't mess up the attempts to VoteStabilize.

I'm talking about random massive lag , lack of admin , for Christ sakes Kuro doesn't even play his own game anymore he will randomly get on once for a short time... I wonder why because the game is not even the same! Player base died because of remake timer, and even more stupid secrets like really Training was already nerfed completely now the only thing( Houg ) that can give a " mediocre " boost must be activated ??? All I am saying is Bleach Hollow Flash was the best bleach game it is manga based and has everything someone could ask for, but I feel like its so limited now and gets boring so fast.
It's not limited in any way beyond the Remake Timer nonsense, tbh. Most of the secrets are actually intuitive and readily figured out.

My only main complaint aside from the Remake Timer is one valid one that you have though -- with the lack of Admins combined with Kuro's generally (but actually reasonbly) low playtime, it tends to get annoying when the server gets stressed to do any degree.

I also feel that BECAUSE of the lack of admins and such, the current training rate also greatly rewards AFKers and script runners over legitimate players.
I personally find the remake timer to be a grand addition. It makes rare races ACTUALLY hard to attain and it (very) possibly helps avoid earlier phases of mass save corruptions.
I however, agree that there aren't enough admins with the power to just simply reboot the server... maybe players should be able to move for (at the very least) a server reboot. Stabilizing is a nice band-aid... but being able to call for a reboot would actually fix most (if not all...) fuckery caused by lag stacking.
In response to Nautoster
Nautoster wrote:
I personally find the remake timer to be a grand addition. It makes rare races ACTUALLY hard to attain and it (very) possibly helps avoid earlier phases of mass save corruptions.

That's the thing.

The only Race it actually makes hard to obtain is Quincy, since you either have to be born a family or luck out and mudblood. More specifically, it makes the race-rank of Incomplete even HARDER to obtain, which is not healthy for the wipe.

No Emperor, no Rivalry. This wipe has actually proven this to the highest possible degree. Without a strong emperor and several competent sterns, nobody has any real goals fight-wise, thus training serves almost no purpose. Even the hollows were unusually docile this wipe, because there was nobody's head to really aim for.

The Emperor and the Royal Guard also promote a sense of urgency, since both are one side of the coin in the wipe literally coming to a cataclysmic end -- or not ending -- when both exist. So this also drags Shinigami, who are not necessarily nice for the Quincies stat wise, into the battle as a factor as well (Fullbrings, Mediums, and Hollows tend to have higher average stats, so thus feed Quincies more).

Wipe relevance literally hinges on having a threat that we all want to kill the shit out of. No Emperor, no Wipe.

The timer ruins gameplay for Quincy completely & for those that would like a good family .. like it's really stupid and should be removed! Hopefully Kuro could actually take some of the players opinions and change some things but I doubt that. Does anyone even know the reason why the game down ?
There is another thing that killed it.
NPC training m8. Old timey grinders like me prefer logs over NPC over any time of day. But NPC training is literally four times more effective in terms of stats, to the point where the game becomes a one shot v one shot no matter what build you choose or anything, and if you opt for actually training on dummies, then you're left in the dust by NPC training which is faster and yields higher rewards apart from health, but who needs health when you can have 4x the attack/rei than the dummy trainer who trained defense, without boosts? And then switching to NPC training yields 0 sense of accomplishments for the old timey grinders like me so we just give up after one person who NPC trained to 350 just one shots the entire playerbase with a stat restricting eyepatch of 75% and acts like they're good because they're clearly abusing an unbalanced method of training.
In response to Sexy Raven
Fuck me daddy
I would like to nominate myself as the new owner of BHF. If you agree stick your dick out and lick my nutsack
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22