by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
BHF been gone for soo long
What even is BHF
In response to Sexy Raven
Sexy Raven wrote:
There is another thing that killed it.
NPC training m8. Old timey grinders like me prefer logs over NPC over any time of day. But NPC training is literally four times more effective in terms of stats, to the point where the game becomes a one shot v one shot no matter what build you choose or anything, and if you opt for actually training on dummies, then you're left in the dust by NPC training which is faster and yields higher rewards apart from health, but who needs health when you can have 4x the attack/rei than the dummy trainer who trained defense, without boosts? And then switching to NPC training yields 0 sense of accomplishments for the old timey grinders like me so we just give up after one person who NPC trained to 350 just one shots the entire playerbase with a stat restricting eyepatch of 75% and acts like they're good because they're clearly abusing an unbalanced method of training.

See, this sounds strange to me. Actively killing things SHOULD be more rewarding, hell technically it should be the only method.

Though if one training method HAD to go, I suppose killing NPC training entirely would be the way to go, since the only reason we had 40+ players here was CLEARLY due to all the AFK training -- just like every other byond log-poor mindfucker of a game.
Well Kurei, for me I dislike it greatly only for the fact that it completely ruins how I play the game PVP wise, because you need to log train to sustain a lot of things, but an NPC trained player fucks you up no matter what due to the fact they have 4x an offensive stat over your defensive stat, or probably even have more damage than your health, and that's BEFORE taking into account boosts. Secondly, it's easy as shit to AFK train off of NPCs, tf you talking about? Easier than logs, for sure.
And here's some math to demonstrate that NPC training is indeed 4x better than dummy training apart from health.

100EXP = 2SP

1 SP
Health - 55
Rei - 20
Attack - 20
Def - 20

As opposed to log training's 5 stats per hit and 1 in every other stat.
Yeah, I don't doubt that NPC training is currently a little bit too rewarding compared to log training. And as someone who DEf/HP whores to begin with it can be admittedly frustrating.

What I more mean is that it should be more rewarding than writing a script to play the game for you. But 4x is literally too much. If anything, I'd say raise the Health-per-SP and cut the others in half, maybe a touch over half and put the contribution something like this:

1 SP
Health - 80
Rei - 8
Attack - 8
Def - 8

Longer a wipe goes on, the harder and harder it becomes to kill npcs too, which can be problematic for anyone who wished to go that path.
What an active forum
:)
In response to Juubi1225
Honestly
Anyone know seaths email or a way to contact him? Id love to see the game back up and he I cant tell if it's that he doesn't get on byond or just doesn't respond to pages.
Was going to come back to this for a little bit, but it seems it's been down for quite a while, I suppose I could always just ask Kuro what's going on with it
do that raven
Yeah uh, I'm sorry but, with the way my bank account is set up... I can't.
^^^ LOL
kuro charging you or sum?
In response to Sex With Pie
pie bby...
I'm sure kuro looks here like every day. But he's in college so I assume he has a bunch of finals.
In response to Sammy321
yeah, I have a tendency to forget Kuro's in College, I tend to not really bother him over BHF unless he specifically asks me anyway, but I could always message him on either Discord or Steam, and just pass along whatever he has to say
In response to Sammy321
Word on the street, Sam demands Chickie Tendies everyday. If he don't get them, he rages like a demon.
(LEAKED) Never before seen footage of Sam after his surgery...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
You should do that.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22