Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
well im not mad, im just happy to play freshly wiped bhf :D and also, when will it be online, replay dragon wing guy, pls dont ignore me :D
Welp R.I.P. dude I wish the server was still up I was having a blast
Server is down yet again, this seems to happen more often as of recent I just hope it's up soon
I enjoy this game. I don't enjoy how the server is frequently and inexplicably down for prolonged periods of time. Please keep up with your game or at least keep your fans updated during these down periods. It'd also probably increase traffic and popularity and it's not all too much to ask.
In response to Nautoster
yeah I can agree with that.I enjoy this game and all the fun I have on it but I thought the point of the shell was so that it would be up and running not down for whatever reason
You forget that the owner has a life.
ss or it didnt happen
Juubi... don't be a kiss ass.
More importantly I will say kuro has been sick but I thought he had a shell so I don't see what that has to do with anything life or not
if the server drops it still has to be put back up unless he sets it to auto reboot iirc idk how byond shit works i jus play the games and make the salts
i can get behind that
quit complaining man, im sure Kuro is trying his best to get the server to stop catching all the lag so that way its more enjoyable. The server should be up within 12 hours so please be a little more patient. Iirc, the 7th day of last wipe we had the same problem. server went down for 2 days then was back up for the rest of the wipe.
Games down for good guyss, we had a nice run but time eventually devours all and BHF is no longer playable, we enjoyed bringing you the game farewell.
In response to Chaos985
don't speak such blasphemy, it'll be up soonBHF can never die it's one of the only good games left it'll be back soon
Oh your ambition is admirable but ultimately misplaced, BHF will not be back, or atleast for the foreseeable future, Thankyou.
would he sell it? a lot of time and effort has been put into the game for it to just be left
lmao im joking it will probs be up soon
In response to Chaos985
i figured but ive seen it happen so many times before i wouldn't know anymore
Chaos remind me to "Who" to find out who you are. So I can eat all your hollows from now till the end of my very own existence. Sincerely, Greed.
And if it were to happen, I would love to purchase the game and keep this server going for many more years.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22