ID:2095

This is yet again a bothersome thing that goes wildly now, But I am just sick of going through games on the hub and seeing "cum her tis is no zetar ip its al 4 u!" And stuff like that! It's Bothersome, I mean if the first Zeta rip was probably never created, nor was Zeta-EVER ripped It'd probably be a very small-unpublished part of the hub, I look forward to when someone (Bless you DBZ Game creators like DarkSkythe, and Kyuukei) will make a new game, one that will make every zeta go "oh no1111" and then VANISH! It'd be peaceful I tell you.. Anyways, Really.. It'd be a lot more peaceful without zeta rips.
That will never happen.

The only real way to stop them is ban fan games altogether.
Yep, and if Zeta wasn't around then it's predecessor would be the one stolen. If not, it would be RPG maker with renamed units. *Can imagine it now*
Uh, the Dragonball fan games are only trouble to those who choose to let them bother you.

So your going to have to take a stance on this now. besides, alot of people like these games you do not like. You need to stop the crying, you have no right to rain on someone elses parade.
Yes I know, I was just saying IF it could happen.. >.> It is annoying always seeing them though.. I mean they're always the same thing but Meh, oh well.
What would life be without Zeta rips? well, in one word: Empty =P
There's so many, that if you take them out, there will be this huge void that will eat everything else and leave us with nothing to live for so we'll kill ourselves and--I need to go to bed before I keep talking
Nice furry avatar btw, gave me a big erection.
this is a joke right ur fucking play a dbz gume right now
Look at the Date of these Posts..there over 4 Months old.

Also Grand Journey isn't a Zeta rip...

A life without Zeta rips would be like a life without Lawyers and politicians and terrorists... Peaceful.
yup
SSJ2, if Zeta weren't around, i doubt ClanDBGT would be up, what icons/turfs would you use then?
What are you talking about? Seriously, that came out of nowhere. I'd have stalled the release date and found an appropriate icon artist. Unfortunately now I'm a full time student, I work a 10 hour night shift, and I'm about to put an application into a tech-support business to do computer-related work, take a placement test and do an interview(all in the same day). If I had time to manage my time on BYOND, I'd be doing it.
Divine stop trying to flame on blogs. Many of these people you flame like Shades, SSJ2GohanDBGT, and many others have games, that you can't even come remotley close to if you made a game of the same nature. You don't seem cool by bashing people if their game is Zeta or not...because in the long run...your just showing ignorance, and jealousy.
I hate DBZ all together, but I dont mind any of the rips, its bringing people to BYOND, and a DBZ game owner is buying people membership to have his game #1, so DBZ is good and bad for BYOND.
Lol Who's this owner who is buying people memberships.
Frailen, if you want to talk about ignorance, what about the time you ripped "Communication" verbs from Zeta to make a chat game? That takes major ignorance.
Lol Who's this owner who is buying people memberships.
Volkov911 was buying and may still be buying quite a few of them, but its giving byond good money xD
"What would life be without Zeta rips?"

I guess it wouldn't be the same BYOND community I know.
Lmao,I guess it worked for him. FOr a game I've never heard of he got it down to Rank 33..

But yeah I agree, All teh power to him if he's giving money to Byond.
Page: 1 2