ID:2096872

Naruto will be the the 2nd anime ( after Dragon Ball/Z/GT ) and the last that I will watch with over 40 episodes. After such and impressive and unique start, for them to finish with this BS is just astonishing.

I can't even watch any more episodes. I should've quit when Balzack did, it probably would've made me feel better about the series. It's not even because of the fillers. In fact I would say the filler episodes are more interesting than the canon at this point. Let's recap what's happened.

The little stupid nerd in glasses Kabuto manages to revive all the strongest ninjas in history, including Madara, the most badass person in the entire series. Obito, another badass, gets raped by Black Zetsu of all characters. Naruto and Sasuke discard their rivalry which was the best rivalry in the series. It was nice seeing Team 7 reunited but Sasuke was way more likable when he was batshit crazy.

THIS is the Sasuke I want to see. The cold, criminal asshole Sasuke who ain't scared of no police.

And then Madara goes through his transformation, uses Infinite Tsukuyomi and sedates the entire world only to later on MORPH INTO SOME RANDOM RETARDED SPACE WITCH?

And the travesties still aren't over. Turns out, THIS GUY

SINGLE HANDEDLY DECEIVED THE ENTIRE NINJA WORLD USING THEM LIKE PUPPETS FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS WHICH SUCCESSFULLY LED TO THE REVIVAL OF KAGUYA. IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS ONE CHARACTER, MANY CRUCIAL EVENTS IN NARUTO WOULD'VE NEVER TAKEN PLACE AT ALL.

At this point I was just like "screw it, I've had enough of this", so instead of waiting for the episodes I just went on wikia and read the ending. It turns out Naruto and Sasuke rejoin each other ( after Kaguya whisks Sasuke away into another dimension ), they kick her ass, then she somehow turns into a GOD DAMN RABBIT MONSTER

Before finally being overpowered and defeated. I honestly thought the rabbit thing was a joke. Some sort of fan-made drawing and made up story by a troll wikia editor. But no. This is the actual story. The whole damn thing boils down to a space witch who plummets to Earth, rules the planet, gets sealed away by her sons but farts out a black man who somehow manipulates most of the strongest ninjas to ever live so that the space witch can be reborn only to shapeshift into a demon rabbit with animal heads protruding out of its butt and eventually die again. That's Naruto explained in one sentence.

I would have to smoke weed laced with bath salts and unicorn tears in order to come up with a story line this stupid. Seriously, what is this shit? I never signed up for this. I wanted to see Sasuke kill Naruto and burn the Leaf Village to the ground, but no. What do I get? Some god damn tyrannical bunny princess from another galaxy who has an obsession with magical fruit trees. Absolutely unacceptable.
Escalation is a huge problem in shounen anime that aren't Gintama. Seriously, stick to Gintama for shounen because Gintama does ANYTHING better than anything else. Just... not all the time.
Never watched Gintama. IDK, at this point I'm just too cynical to watch anything else that carries on for past 30-40 episodes. I was actually going to watch One Piece for the first time, then I had to ask myself "Do I really wanna go down this road again? Do I really wanna commit so much time to one anime only to let me down after all the wasted hours I spent watching hundreds of episodes?"

I'm sticking to anime like Code Geass. I feel like anything beyond 40-50 episodes is just trying to ooze out every last drop of milk from the cash cow. It simply doesn't require 300 episodes to tell a story, period. That's why most of them end up so ridiculous because the writer starts off with a story that can be told in a 25 episode season and ends up hitting the episode 300 mark. Breaking Bad was brilliant and ended with episode 65, which I wasn't TOO huge of a fan of the ending in that series either ( I would've preferred it to end after Gus died ), but still, it just proves that once you get into the hundreds upon hundreds of episodes, you're going to burn out of ideas and things often get completely retarded. Naruto's ending is a brutal train wreck that I can't wrap my head around. It was so elaborate and full of detail, and then suddenly they're just like "MONSTER BUNNY PRINCESS FROM OUTER SPACE!"

Perhaps Gintama is the exception to the rule ( I've never watched it so I can't say it sucks ) but Naruto has killed my enthusiasm to want to find out.
inb4 Sasuke fights Naruto, moment in which they both lose an arm. aay lmao
They gave Sasuke the Vegeta treatment. Started off with Sasuke being this badass and then just made him a pussy beta by the end of the series, yielding to Naruto as his superior.

Pathetic. Sasuke used to be my senpai. I LOOKED UP TO HIM AS A FATHER FIGURE. AND NOW LOOK AT HIM. HE'S A STRAIGHT BITCH. WHERE DID YOU GO, SASUKE?

My favorite quote is when he said "I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." That was the peak of his hatred. His soul was never more sinister than at that very moment. This is the Sasuke we needed. Not all this "LETS WORK TOGETHER, NARUTO" faggotry.
Watching naruto is your first problem. Enjoying naruto is your second problem. Trying to find logic in a anime directed towards stupid hormonal 12 year olds is your third problem.

Watch a real anime like bible black Shin Sekai Yori
I'd rather listen to all 10 hours and 11 seconds of the following than to watch willingly watch Naruto.
. > watching naruto
. > surprised that it's a shit tier anime

I mean, duh. Narutos plot isn't even that original or interesting. A fly could've told you that.
watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
#makenartofroggreatagain
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
I'd rather listen to all 10 hours and 11 seconds of the following than to watch willingly watch Naruto.

man this was my jam back in the day
Sorry did you just review an anime aimed at and written for mid to pre-teen ages as if it wasn't an anime aimed at and written for mid to pre-teen ages?

Well shit time to rant about the lack of guns in Teletubbies.
Well shit time to rant about the lack of guns in Teletubbies.

Im 90% sure teletubbies was some demonic worshipping shit m9.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Sorry did you just review an anime aimed at and written for mid to pre-teen ages as if it wasn't an anime aimed at and written for mid to pre-teen ages?

I started watching it when I was mid to pre-teen age. As did the majority of its fan-base.

No one reviews Teletubbies because the people watching Teletubbies aren't potty trained.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Rushnut wrote:

I started watching it when I was mid to pre-teen age. As did the majority of its fan-base.

No one reviews Teletubbies because the people watching Teletubbies aren't potty trained.

So why are you still watching Naruto.... lol
In response to Rushnut
The same reason so many adults still play pokemon.
The same reason I'm still on BYOND.

Because after several years invested, you just have to see how it ends. Why would I watch hundreds of episodes of Naruto and not be interested in its conclusion?
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
The same reason I'm still on BYOND.

Because after several years invested, you just have to see how it ends. Why would I watch hundreds of episodes of Naruto and not be interested in its conclusion?

So why aren't you still watching Teletubbies?
Because its devil worship dammit.
Page: 1 2