ID:2100147

i cant join any game, y click on "join" and nothing happens, the game never opens, what can i do to fix that?
Is there any chance that your antivirus or other security software is interfering? Avast has been a problem in particular for some newer BYOND builds. You need to add the entire BYOND installation folder to its exceptions for the problem to go away.

You can verify that it's an antivirus/security issue by opening up the task manager. If you see dreamseeker.exe there, stuck, and especially if you can't close it, that's a hallmark of misbehaving antivirus.
no, i check if antivirus was the problem but its no.
" You need to add the entire BYOND installation folder to its exceptions for the problem to go away."... how i do that?
First, what do you mean when you say you checked your antivirus? It could be acting up here and simply not telling you. Did you look at the task manager to see if there are any stuck dreamseeker.exe processes?

To add BYOND to the exceptions for your antivirus, you have to open the antivirus program and go to its list of exceptions, and then add the whole folder where you installed BYOND. Usually that'll be C:\Program Files (x86)\BYOND, and all the files you need to add are in the bin folder.