ID:2112132

Been playing around with Spriter. Pretty fun :) Walk cycle isn't quite right, but getting there.

Added a sword and a blink.
But can he dance?
Well, technically he's sort of moonwalking... ;)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Well, technically he's sort of moonwalking... ;)

My mind just exploded.
Little better walking anim and a simple idle.
Jumping.
Nudist!
In response to Ghost of ET
Being nude in public is actually a lot easier than it sounds, tbh. At least, if there are a bunch of other people naked. I've only done it once—so I could get my back set on fire, where clothes are not a good idea—and while I was nervous I ended up realizing it was no big deal.

Basically, I can see why nudism is a thing.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
Being nude in public is actually a lot easier than it sounds, tbh. At least, if there are a bunch of other people naked. I've only done it once—so I could get my back set on fire, where clothes are not a good idea—and while I was nervous I ended up realizing it was no big deal.

Basically, I can see why nudism is a thing.

Titties r aight
Still have to draw the feet, some of the bones need to be redone, and a lot of the bones need shading but I think I'm done for the night.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Still have to draw the feet, some of the bones need to be redone, and a lot of the bones need shading but I think I'm done for the night.

Now with feet! (And a few other improvements)
I just want to point out one of the first things that decomposes on a dead body is the eyes so it's even more creepy when i look at that skeleton with evil looking eyes :P.

O.O learn something new about people everyday.
One suggestion I would make is that the hips should be rising and falling with the leg cycle. When the weight bearing leg is fully straight, the hips should be at their highest point (and push the rest of the body up). When the legs are extended mid stride, the hips should be at the lowest point. Right now, the spine is just kind of sinking behind the hips, which makes for all kinds of weird perspective. I would probably move the bounce to the ribcage over the spine and maybe have the head bob a bit.

The arm swings also don't match. the far arm goes way back and has a quick snapforward whereas the front arm is fixed at the elbow and seems to hang in the back position a bit long. Adding swing at that elbow would probably make the motion look alot more natural.