Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
ID:2113668

Greetings Everyone!

It has been over two years since we last posted any updates about Angel Falls. In that time, we have received numerous requests to kick it into gear but, because of real life, have been unable to do so. Until now...

Over the past couple of weeks I have been talking with Teka and we have decided to revive development for Angel Falls. For a couple of reasons, this is going to start out slow, at least to the public eye. First, I am the only Developer currently working on the game. Second, I have a backlog of work to do that is important for the game's future, but that will not produce many visible changes.

My priorities for the game are, in the following order:

1) Official Server (Already purchased, working on setup.)
2) Bug Backlog
3) BYOND 510 Optimizations
4) Staff (Developers/Designers)
5) Planned Feature Backlog (There are quite a few.)
6) Feature Requests

I placed Staff at #4, but we are currently actively looking for Developers and Designers who like the direction that the game is headed and would like to contribute. If you are interested, please reply here, shoot me a BYOND message (though I may not see it quickly) or join the Angel Falls Discord Server (which I will post about shortly.)

I also feel as if we owe the Community an apology. Game Development, two years ago, went from 100% to 0% in a matter of weeks as everyone involved got very busy with real life. Current Development will not be as fast paced as it was before, we will be testing bug fixes before rolling them out and may end up combining several fixes into one update. Critical bugs will be patched individually.

Anyways, I believe that about wraps up this update, I will be posting more news as it becomes available.

~SnipeDragon
Angel Falls Co-Owner
Exciting news! :)
I'm glad to see things picking up for this game again. I've always wanted to contribute a bit to this game when it first game out. I would love to fix bugs as I encounter them through playing. ;)
dunDunDUNNNNN
AND WE BACK.

STANDING AREA HYPE.
Awesome! I really loved playing this game before. Glad to see it coming back :D
Splendid to see an update on this game in such a long time, can't wait to start playing again!
In response to Redlink2212
Redlink2212 wrote:
AND WE BACK.

STANDING AREA HYPE.

<3 Thanks for picking it back up Snipe and it's a pleasure to have your assistance Xirre, guess i'll do the right thing and pop my head in and out a bit more :)
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
<3 Thanks for picking it back up Snipe and it's a pleasure to have your assistance Xirre, guess i'll do the right thing and pop my head in and out a bit more :)

That sounds very sexual T
@Prox!
Oops I didn't even realise! Well i guess i've accidentally revealed why i've been so inactive for so long! :)

Haha but yeah i'll be around a little more
Alright, hit me up Teka. Been looking for something to do in my downtime, programming for this should relieve all the stress I get from work. (-:
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
@Prox!
Oops I didn't even realise! Well i guess i've accidentally revealed why i've been so inactive for so long! :)

Haha but yeah i'll be around a little more

So that's why you wouldn't answer my questions about Angel Falls >_>
Can't wait, best of luck!
What's the crack fella's
Almost 6 months later. You shouldn't appologize for something if you're just going to do it again... lol.