ID:2124749

With my connection steadily dying from PWO. I'm unsure if its the game itself, my router, or my comp. I've tried connecting through a wireless, wired, and even a mobile hotspot and eventually they all lead to me being disconnected from the game with the message "Connection Died."

Is it the game itself, my router(isp) or my computer? But I doubt its my computer, I've used other computers and labtops, abit under the same connection however.
Most likely the router.

Usually caused by filesharing clients (utorrent/bittorrent/etc) opening a lot of connections overloading the router's state table.

if you have file sharing clients running, disable them and see.

You can try to get a new router, asus routers are usually beasts that can handle much more abuse without causing connection drops.

One way to confirm this is play near the router, and when your connection drops, quickly look at the lights on the router to see if it seems like it's resetting in some way.

It could also be the game server, you could try another game on byond and see if it happens on other games.

also, be sure you update byond, i remember a few client bugs getting fixed a few months back that might be a cause.