ID:21314

This is an idea that I thought of for an Hack and Slash type of game or any fighting game that includes sword like objects that players can equip. I want to know what you guys and or girls think about it. Also I am not going to use the idea because the current game I am working on does not have any fighting with weapons so this idea is up for grabs. While most games on BYOND uses verbs and macros and even hud buttons to attack with why not use your mouse pointer, it is so boring just to hold A or click to fight the whole time. If you get into a fight just swing your mouse pointer around and according to where you hit the other player is how much damage you will deal to them. I personally think it would be pretty fun to get in battles against 5 diffrent players and cut your way to victory! Also if a forrest ahead is in your way, no problem, just start swinging at the trees until you see the light of day.

->Calus CoRPS<-
Issue is, BYOND's mouse functions are slow, including MouseEntered() and MouseExited()
see: Deep Labyrinth