Duel Monsters Millennia

by Nailez
Duel Monsters Millennia
An online, automatic version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.
ID:2131555

Unfortunately due to life being a real pain in the butt I am not going to be able to work on this anymore. It kind of sucks because I was so happy with how this was going as well.

I had plans for weekly event tournaments and special ticket bots (where if you participate in an event you get a ticket to duel a very special bot, someone from the future *cough*yu*cough*se*cough*i*cough*). I wanted to have people collect DP for participating in events and then at the end of the month we could have held a Duelist Kingdom tournament. I wanted to put in a single player mode with an amazing story. I wanted to have special duels such as 1 vs 3, 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1, Survival Mode (where 4 duelists are in a que to duel and the winner of a 1 vs 1 stays on and their lifepoints don't replenish and have to duel the entire que). I had plans and I won't be able to do them because of life.

So because of this I have release the source code here.

I hope someone will be able to do something good with this, do as much as you can with it. Make it something amazing!

Thanks

- Nailez
I liked the idea of a fully automated one. Shame :( Maybe someone will start working on it and get something running.
Deviant Coder wrote:
Sucks. Would've enjoyed some competition with you.

Aren't you coding in Unity? How would he be competition?