ID:21360

Once again, more Potential SilkWizard Flamebait for your viewing pleasure.

Three random things about BYOND Members that I like lately

1.) Censorship of personal vendetta posts! The moderators have really been on the ball with this, and the members index is 100 times better because of it.

2.) People getting serious about making quality games. Whether it's due to the contests or the influences of quality games like Ultimatum and LRS, it seems like BYOND developers are stating to take making games more seriously.

I have yet to see anything new that really blows my mind, but it's a step in the right direction.

3.) The death of the ranking system. BYONDers are beginning to realize that the ranking system doesn't say anything about the quality of a game. Now we just need to get a formal user-review system in place...
You suck!

(Hey, if you're allowed to pull a reversal post then I can too. :P )
Sarm wrote:
You suck!

Bless your heart!
3.) The death of the ranking system. BYONDers are beginning to realize that the ranking system doesn't say anything about the quality of a game. Now we just need to get a formal user-review system in place...

Right on!
1.) Censorship of personal vendetta posts! The moderators have really been on the ball with this, and the members index is 100 times better because of it.

Hmm...i didnt notice anything like that yet...But you're right on the other 2, so 66% isnt half bad i guess.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:

Hmm...i didnt notice anything like that yet...But you're right on the other 2, so 66% isnt half bad i guess.

That's because they're censored. ;D
I actually liked the ranking system. It used to give me a "heads up" on how fun the game could be...well...if there weren't so many of the same fan games.. :S

I think the new rating system (like 8/10 or 4/5) will be better.
You are not god because you are producing some lame show that wont make it anywhere.

Stop. For the love of everything, stop.
A PSF post? Already?
The Lazy One wrote:
You are not god because you are producing some lame show that wont make it anywhere.

Stop. For the love of everything, stop.

I wonder whose alt this is? :3
Yes, Death to the current ranking system!!!
No, seriously. Stop.

You're being an ass.
The Lazy One wrote:
No, seriously. Stop.

You're being an ass.

Seriously stop, you're being a troll.
Teh La-z 1 r teh phaild. lolz.

And I don't see you making a TV show, so you shouldn't be talking.
He can stop acting like a king any time now.
The Lazy One wrote:

He acts like a king? I never noticed. Maybe I'm just blind...
The Lazy One wrote:

I figured he acted like a open minded individual whose beliefs aren't part of the 'popular' or mainstream mindset that belongs to a very vocal portion of Byond Members.
We've known the ranking system blows ever since DBZrelegr8 was rank one.

Otherwise, this post is just about right.
The Lazy One wrote:

You're right. I suppose that I should sit at home by myself online and troll people instead.
Yeah, Silk thinks he's so hot just because he's working on a TV show. He pretends like he's posting about events in his life on his blog but, but since when does anyone do that? We all know he's just doing it to brag to guys like you and me. Oh what a bastard.
You know who I hate even more, Mike H. He's always showing off that he has pets and a house. We all know he's just posting his DIY adventures to rub in that he has a new vanity and we're all stuck with the same ones we've always had. What a tool. Those guys are jerks.
Page: 1 2 3