ID:2144963

Resolved
Maptext offsets were broken.
BYOND Version:511
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 51.0.2704.103
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
I'm not seeing maptext_x or y have any effect in the webclient. I'm using really large values like
maptext_x = 250
maptext_y = 440

which is working fine in DS.
That's curious. I haven't noticed any anomalies with maptext offsets in the webclient, but I'll take a look.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Maptext offsets were broken.
This doesn't seem to be fixed in the latest beta.
I can take another look, but I definitely fixed a bug with maptext offsets in that build.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I can take another look, but I definitely fixed a bug with maptext offsets in that build.

Thanks, if it is I'll try it one more time with an outside source.
Also try doing a hard refresh on your browser cache. It can't hurt.
I can't reproduce this anymore; the fix is confirmed for me. If you still have a project that shows the problem in action, please send me the source and whatever instructions I need to replicate it.
It could be that the layers are messed up as well for me. I have to set up layers to work in the Webclient, they're not as automated as DS, though I think that's been reported before. But I'm sure there is still an offset issue from what I've seen, I'll send you a simplified version of the source sometime today. Just throwing it out there, maybe it has something to do with them being images and/or being displayed on the screen?
That could be; I was testing maptext with a mob, not on the HUD. Once you get me a test project I can take a look.
I never got that source from you, but I tried testing this with images and HUDs and couldn't find anything wrong.