Xenosphere

by Jaja9090
Xenosphere
Download Xenosphere here.
Is it up yet?
??
Its official Jaja hates us all.. ANd loves us suffering.
Kind of off that we're given a time-frame and its once again ignored.
"What timezone are we going off of?"
"My TZ, son." - #Jajaswag
Que paso un fromage?
I'm pretty sure the people that give a shit about that dumb genetics and mod/stat-hiding update are in the extreme minority. The majority however, only really want a fucking server to play on. Fuck that genetics update. I just wanna play lmao.
The term "Jajajajajaja" that BRs scream at the top of their lungs is actually FROM Jaja himself. In their language, his name is basically a curse on their people that ruins anything that may be considered "Good".
Nother thing that's fucking stupid is that you've more or less handed over the playerbase on a silver platter to FR/wherever the fuck else because of how long this has taken.

Also been numerous promises to bring the game up and then all of those instances were lied about or wrong. This is not how you run a game. At all. You've only had it for a few months and It's burned down in flames. Focus on what matters, not flavour shit.
In response to Saten
Saten wrote:
Nother thing that's fucking stupid is that you've more or less handed over the playerbase on a silver platter to FR/wherever the fuck else because of how long this has taken.

Also been numerous promises to bring the game up and then all of those instances were lied about or wrong. This is not how you run a game. At all. You've only had it for a few months and It's burned down in flames. Focus on what matters, not flavour shit.

Amen. Dont fix what aint broke...plus this genetics thing just seems like a way to make a lucky punk OP anyway.
R.I.P
If nothing's up by today evening, I'm quitting this game.
In response to Lunatic Steed
No you won't. That's the sad thing about this. The people who are hating on this horribly managed game, including myself, are going to play at least ONE more wipe whenever it finally comes up. No one is going anywhere because there's no where to go but SE and FR, and God knows that'd be a mistake. Unless a new game pops up that isn't absolute cancer, this game is just an abusive relationship to it's players, and the players will just come back.
In response to ChigiriKyuushuu
ChigiriKyuushuu wrote:
Saten wrote:

Amen. Dont fix what aint broke...plus this genetics thing just seems like a way to make a lucky punk OP anyway.

It's rares 2.0. No, wait. Scratch that. It's GENERATIONS 2.0, you know, where someone could get body swap and dominate the wipe because they got stupid fucking lucky.
.... yep I think imma be playing eternia for a month at least. this is taking to long....
?
Yo so I went on a break/holiday, thought this would be up by the time I return. I've passed the source onto another who's an adept coder and should hopefully have something ready soon.

Not much more to say, I could say sorry but i'm sure I sound like a broken fucking record at this point.

Hit Kento/Exynos up if you're interested in a timeframe.
In response to Jaja9090
Sorry it had to be that way. Wish it could've gone well, but eh. Thanks for the short run, Jaja.
COME ON EXYNOS YOU HAD ENOUGH TIME PUT THIS SHIT UP HUNGNGNGNGNNGNGNG
It's like people are playing Hot-Potato with this game
Page: 1 2 3 4 5