ID:2146355

BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 10 Home
Web Browser:Chrome 52.0.2743.116
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Every single game I run on Dream Maker is unplayable. IT RUNS IN SLOW MOTION.
I have absolutely no idea what else I can say. I had this random Windows 10 update that I was forced to do. (Found out later its what they call the Anniversary update) and thats it, if i run any game, it all runs SUPER slowly.

:/

EDIT: This only happens with the Beta version of BYOND. The stable release works perfectly for me... What could have possibly changed in Windows 10 update? Direct X files?

I tried this on the latest beta: 511.1355
The problem isn't only for win10 users, I'm running win7 and the beta runs terrible.
The stable release should be the same. Their drawing code is fundamentally no different.
Well, it's definitely not sadly :(

I can't run any game using the beta version. I talked to Ishuri a few mins ago, and he said he experienced the same thing...

The beta release was working ok for me before the update. After the update nothing is playable.
Try narrowing down which version experiences the problem. That might help as a clue.

Also, this report is going to need to be edited, because your Applies To field is clearly wrong. You can't run a game in Dream Maker; that's the editor.

[edit]
I can't help but wonder if this relates to the gamepad code. Maybe something there isn't behaving right, because that Windows 10 update apparently did screw up a lot of DirectInput stuff. If you have a gamepad, maybe try removing it to see if the problem goes away.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Try narrowing down which version experiences the problem. That might help as a clue.

Also, this report is going to need to be edited, because your Applies To field is clearly wrong. You can't run a game in Dream Maker; that's the editor.

[edit]
I can't help but wonder if this relates to the gamepad code. Maybe something there isn't behaving right, because that Windows 10 update apparently did screw up a lot of DirectInput stuff. If you have a gamepad, maybe try removing it to see if the problem goes away.

Oh sorry about that. Fixed.

And no, I didn't use a gamepad nor try any of the new gamepad features :/