Naruto Izou

by XzDoG
Naruto Izou
Are you ready?
ID:2148412

Working on this project alone means that I have to think of everything myself. I'd love any ideas you guys have! Jutsu, clans, or literally anything.

BUT what I need most is mission ideas! I have some implemented already, but missions are going to be crucial to this game, so I need a lot. Thanks!
Ok missions regarding certain clans or just in general?
For D rank missions just have them pick weeds, clean up around the village the usual. C-Rank missions they could be told to go find a scroll around the village and return it or whatever. Try to remember some missions they did on the show
Step based missions would be a good idea.Instead of taking one missions from someone some missions can link to other npcs before the missions is completed.Making the player have to go thru multiple npcs and learning more about the current world
In response to Zeex00
Zeex00 wrote:
Step based missions would be a good idea.Instead of taking one missions from someone some missions can link to other npcs before the missions is completed.Making the player have to go thru multiple npcs and learning more about the current world

See that could work. Have npcs that the players need to talk to so they can atleast travel around while finding the npc