ID:2152259

If anyone is interested, come play my Naruto game, we are planning a big update. Here's the hub link http://www.byond.com/games/ISSACK/NarutoBondsofRevenge and the direct link byond://BYOND.world.540103402
Did you seriously just post a link to yet "another" nbotls rip...? Really? Don't we have enough of these already? What are we at... 3,000 and counting? -sigh-
It's not a nbotls rip
It's a rip. How many times do we have to tear into you before you stop posting that shit?
I see what you did there.

"Rip", "tear into you".

Clever and savage simultaneously.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
It's a rip. How many times do we have to tear into you before you stop posting that shit?

I know it is but he said it was a nbotls rip when it's not. It's a Dark Beast one.
Call it what you want. That source originated from NBOTLS. I've been around a long time and I've seen every Naruto game to ever be released on Byond and I have to say... I'm so sick of it. One rip after another. I'm aware Byond staff can't "stop" people from making these stupid games but for crying out load... Enough is enough... smh
In response to Cyber Gaming
Cyber Gaming wrote:
Call it what you want. That source originated from NBOTLS. I've been around a long time and I've seen every Naruto game to ever be released on Byond and I have to say... I'm so sick of it. One rip after another. I'm aware Byond staff can't "stop" people from making these stupid games but for crying out load... Enough is enough... smh

This isn't a Naruto Battle of Two Legends Rip. Also I doubt you've played "every" Naruto game on Byond. I've never seen you on Naruto Shinobi Revision, Naruto Battle of Two Legends or Naruto Dark Beast Reincarnation/Naruto Shattered Promises. So you haven't played "every" Naruto game on Byond.

Do you think this is my only key? Please... For someone who's been with Byond since 2001... I have hundreds.

And I wasn't referencing "Battle of Two Legends", I was referencing "Birth of the Legendary Shinobi". The 2nd naruto source to every be released on Byond.

I'm not gonna reply here anymore because this is just going to turn into an endless arguement and mods are gonna end up locking this thread anyways.
I don't see why the mods would lock this thread, I'm not trying to argue. People like you are just trying to cause an issue when I'm not doing any harm here.
Advertising a rip is causing harm. New visiters of Byond come here and they see 2,000 games ripped off the NBOTLS and WOTS sources and they think "Okay, so BYOND is just a program to make stupid Naruto games... GONE".

Byond has the potential to create amazing games and products and people who can't code for shit make rips and then you advertise them here and it HURTS the Byond community...

You do the math.
I don't really see a problem it's just a game. Also I'm trying to improve things with my game so it's not a rip.
In response to The Super Saiyans
The Super Saiyans wrote:
This isn't a Naruto Battle of Two Legends Rip. Also I doubt you've played "every" Naruto game on Byond. I've never seen you on Naruto Shinobi Revision, Naruto Battle of Two Legends or Naruto Dark Beast Reincarnation/Naruto Shattered Promises. So you haven't played "every" Naruto game on Byond.

To be fair, he's been spotted several times on Naruto Vengeance of Sasukes Rebirth, Naruto Evolution Universe and Naruto Ramen Noodle Warriors 3 so he's been on quite a few.
Polish a turd... It's still a turd.
Cyber/Gensis you really shouldn't talk about rips when your hosting your own rips.

Bleach: http://www.byond.com/games/CyberGaming/bleach
Whatever this RPG was called (Mystic something??):http://www.byond.com/games/CyberGaming/destiny

But yea you're being a hypocrite right now. I can't wait to see what your Naruto and Dragon Ball Z games are.
Ah yes, the community that attacks a person for putting their game out there. Instead of just not playing it. Wonder why BYOND has no developers.
Those projects have all been scrapped and the sources deleted. And as for Destiny, the ICONS may look familiar as Gunbuddy13 used them in Mystic Journey, BUT... He did not create them, they came from RPG Maker 2000 and thus anyone can use them freely.
You can't fool me thats Mystic Journey with a new interface
Then you obviously know NOTHING about the game. Good job.