ID:2155277

Warning:this game contains content from various different authors including TG contributor Parsh who code was released under the GPLv3 license I had no hand in any content in this game other then a few fixs to make the source work as it was broken. Archonex Ginseng are responsible for much of the code as is the DU developers and the developers of final fight on DM all code was obtained legally and is by the implication of GPLv3 code subject to being released. I do no warranty this code in any way though I will provide support to those needing to set admin and the hub. I personally do not believe in development of games with paid incentives or greed of code as I release all my code open source as well and feel this is a huge step forward for openness in this community and possibly to push back against those who would prevent it.

https://github.com/desertofunknown/Xenosphere

If you make a false DMCA against this game I will push back just don't try to lie this game has ss13 code.

Also the "drama" has been settled privately with jaja do not bring it into this post. I despise drama. Especially pointless drama.