Tiny Shell

by TinyCosmo
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
ID:2155339

Resolved
Reverted the v1.1 fix.
BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 10 Home
Web Browser:Microsoft Edge
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Thought it was neat the uploader automatically unzips Zip Files but its a bit broken. Content within folders within the unzipped folder don't appear. I was trying to upload savefiles. directorty: /savefile/players/a-z. Contents within 'savefile' showed up, content within 'players' didn't show up. I even tried zipping 'players' then uploading but the a-z folders didn't show up.
Hikato, the way it was designed was to match how the download button organizes files. It's a pretty bad design. But it was just made so Toby and I could transfer files between servers fast. And then it became used for other things, like what FA wants to use it for. In short, it was never polished and was thrown in to a production version without it being ready. Perhaps now is the time to do so. If you need information on where the code is located, feel free to ask. I remember where they are. Hopefully telling you how it functions helps ease some of the confusion.

Edit:
Zip files will now get rid of excess folders for you such as folders within a folder.
This update on January 29, 2015 in v1.1 probably contributed to the problems that FA is experiencing.
Xirre changed status to 'Verified'
Reverted the change from the v1.1 update. Subfolders now extract properly.
Hikato resolved issue with message:
Reverted the v1.1 fix.