Naruto: New Regions

by Narutogx2
Naruto: New Regions
An Izou Based PVP Game Based Around Masashi Kishimoto's Creations, Naruto And Naruto Shippuden
ID:2156933

what's going on currently is i probably won't be getting a new cpu ti'll christmas, im currently on my friend's 3ds that im borrowing, and i do have the game's source on my flash drive. also i have all the ideas i was going to add there too.
hope you get back soon bro miss your game :)
so do i, i have a ton of ideas for bleach and dbz, not alot for naruto mostly cuz i haven't thought about it much.
i know your game is gonna be great your one of the few people who actually care to create some balance and dont think about just adding new things but actually make them work fully before adding them to the game
yeah i still have alot of work to do on all my games, lol.
UPDATE: i might have a new computer by the end of this month, maybe.
update 2: the game will be back up by next month.
yay i cant wait :)
yep, lol.
so, my computer did an automatic update last night and now im back on my 3ds cuz my computer's fucked up. gonna try to get it fixed soon, in the meantime the game will be down until further notice.
my computer should be back to me sometime next month, and hopefully the host files and current source will be salvaged.
yeah so, good news/bad news, i got my cpu back, everything important was salvaged, but i have to send it back due to a hardware defect they made when fixing it.
so basically, the game won't be back for like a week or 2 probably.
my computer should be back sometime next week
the estimated delivery day is wednesday, so fingers crossed everything is fixed.
alright so hopefully the game will be back up tomorrow, lol.
ok so my computer won't be back until tomorrow