Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:2157925

Resolved
BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 53.0.2785.143
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Yumichika's zanpakuto (shikai) has vines that shoot out and are spammable, however in a few instances these vines will bug out and you'll be unable to use your attack verb until the problem is resolved, aka by destroying the vines that failed to disappear. There's two ways this occurs: The first is when you launch a vine at a wall or dense object, it'll stick to the object and will only disappear once destroyed, and if you try to attack too fast the vine will hit itself and cause the same problem, but is stackable if you use your attack verb too quickly within a short amount of time.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Use shikai.
2. Use the attack verb quickly or on a dense object.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem: http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/halfsaken/ Bleach%20Hollow%20Flash%202016-10-09%20205849_zpsgtjjly8e.pn g sorry this is only a screenshot showing that the vines don't go away after hitting a dense object (and yes, I've tested this on other objects that aren't dummies and it still occurs),

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Occurs every time I've tested, sometimes there are instances where if you attack from a distance the vine will stay connected to the dense object but you'll still be able to fire more vines.
In other games?
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? This has occured for the few wipes I've been a part of, not sure about earlier than that.

Workarounds: Relogging or destroying vines.

DragonWingRayne resolved issue