ID:21633

Lately people have been complaining about how Naruto and Dragonball Z rips are going out of control, I do agree but why must you complain about it? If you think about it, if you complain it is not helping out one bit. Just ignore the games and go on with your life.

->Calus CoRPS<-
There's always a post complaining about people complaining.
This is not a complaint, I am just wondering what is the point of doing so. So if you have nothing to say that deals with the post do not reply.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
This is not a complaint, I am just wondering what is the point of doing so. So if you have nothing to say that deals with the post do not reply.

Objection!

You just contradicted yourself.

If you think about it, if you complain it is not helping out one bit. Just ignore the games and go on with your life.

You're complaining right there. You're basically complaining about people making the posts complaining about the games.

"Foolishly foolish fools complaininy foolish foolish fool things." - von Karma
How is that a complaint foolish kid, what I am saying in the post that people are to silly to get is why do you complain about the rips. Then I said why dont you just ignore them.
People don't want to see these games succeed, so they rant about it, probably sub-conciously knowing that what they say isn't going to change the player's minds. I guess they're frustrated that people are flocking to these sub-par unoriginal copied games and totally ignoring the good ones, due to the fact they just want to play a Naruto game or DBZ game.
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:
People don't want to see these games succeed, so they rant about it, probably sub-conciously knowing that what they say isn't going to change the player's minds. I guess they're frustrated that people are flocking to these sub-par unoriginal copied games and totally ignoring the good ones, due to the fact they just want to play a Naruto game or DBZ game.

This is true.
BASIK HAS SPOKEN!
Basik wrote:
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:

This is true.

IDIOT!