ID:2163512

Well, when game to SS13 and enter a server i takes 1-2 minutes in open and when i click a action box, for example edit my character, or within the game when you open the PDA or any console that opens an additional window for use and the action buttons for these, I freezes the game 2-3 seconds and then applies the change. It seems a nonsense but to be playing very annoying and interferes in the playability and i do not know how to fix it. This happens to me only in SS13. I also trying to see if it only happens in a particular server but not, is in all, less in hippie station when I enter in it immediately without having to wait 1 to 2 minutes but is still the problem of the freeze, also in hippie station i the following message appears when I go, I do not know if you will have something to see:

"Unable to access asset cache browser, if you are using a custom skin file, please allow DS to download the updated version, if you are not, then make a bug report. This is not a critical issue but can cause issues with resource downloading, as it is impossible to know when extra resources arrived to you."
No one can help me?
I don't know what that error message from Hippie Station is supposed to mean, but the connection issues you're having sound as if you have a really aggressive antivirus or security program in play. The delay after clicking links/buttons in a browser is a big red flag pointing that way.
I tried disabling the antivirus and putting the programs of byond in exceptions, but remains the same.

I use Nod32 antivirus and windows 8.1, i don't know if that information helps but here you have.
Also, the 2-3 seconds freeze happens to me in more games of byond.
May it have something to do with the ports of my router? What ports use Byond? If I open ports using Byond could solve?
That error message means the skin is missing a hidden browser control that is used for knowing when certain browse_RSC() operations complete.
Still don't know how to fix it.
Try resetting byond's settings:

Close down byond and every byond application.

(make sure the byond icon in the taskbar by the clock (or hidden behind the arrow by the clock) is closed (right click -> quit))

Go to your document folder in windows (there should be some easy link in file explorer's side bar) and locate the byond folder

Delete it

Launch byond and log in, then try connecting again.
It continues to occur.
A video demonstration of the problem:

https://vimeo.com/189500430