ID:2164689

Our game formerly known as Wolf Pack Battalion, now known as
Super Powered Battle Friends is now on Steam Greenlight.

A lot of works been put into it since our last greenlight campaign and since we started building the game in UE4. It's been a long time coming and I just wanna thank BYOND for helping us as a team get to where we are today.

Anyway heres the link so you can check it out for yourselves!

<3

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ filedetails/?id=787396807
Praise yeezus
Glad you changed the name. Wolf Pack Battalion sounds stupid and "Super Powered Battle Friends" is one of those titles that gets peoples attention like "Adventure Time" or "Regular Show". It's awkwardly super simple to the point where it intrigues the person to want to see what it is.
:|
Game Looks Great! So that UE4?
In response to Fat Albert
Fat Albert wrote:
Game Looks Great! So that UE4?

Yeah, it's a pretty solid engine.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Glad you changed the name. Wolf Pack Battalion sounds stupid and "Super Powered Battle Friends" is one of those titles that gets peoples attention like "Adventure Time" or "Regular Show". It's awkwardly super simple to the point where it intrigues the person to want to see what it is.

That's exactly what we thought, it was fine for a hobby project but not fine for a real commercial one.
how long was the transition from byond to ue4
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
how long was the transition from byond to ue4

Not long, I was the one programming the byond version and while I did that Prazon learned as much as he could and just started remaking it in unreal. Honestly took about a year to have it fully replaced and continuing where we left off
Cool beans.
Not Long can mean different for different people... A year could be not long for someone, as 3 months is long for someone else.
So it's a bit like Smash Bros? Seems fun.