ID:2170248

Right now in the US, Election Day is upon us. Half the country is terrified the other candidate will win, and slightly less terrified that their candidate will win.

What are you doing to cope?

Myself, I've decided to cook up a pound and a half of thick-cut bacon tonight. I may even be crazy enough to make waffles. That way, if you-know-who wins, I'll still have bacon and waffles. And if you-know-who wins, after my brief sigh of relief followed by a completely different wave of terror, still bacon and waffles. Although right now the plan is to start with bacon and see if I'm ambitious.
I printed the sheet music to Taps and transcribed it for Euphonium. If [Candidate] wins, then I'll be playing it for my friends.
I voted. I'm distracting myself by earning Twitch cheer points through watching ads. I plan to spend at least some of them during Hyper RPG's The Gauntlet tonight.

Also cooking pork.
Canada. :3
I voted too! I'm going to drink some chocolate milk, get some sleep, and go to work tomorrow...hopefully in that order! I'm glad we recently had Game In A Day to distract us with some great new games, too. I might try to escape the tomb again, tonight!
are you guys watching nbcs coverage, the clinton supporters all look like they'd rather overdose on prescription medication than see trump gain any more states tonight lol
lol
SOmebody send send me a ticket to England if Donald Trump get into office all thing going to go to hell and I rather not when it happens
LMAO the canadian immigration website is down... traffic overload? ...
What are you doing to cope?

Not vote.
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Canada. :3

trump said he likes to kiss women and grab pussy so im moving to canada if he wins
oh and btw they just megalized larijuana recreationally in cali, which is the only thing californians ever seem to vote properly on

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/8/13520486/ marijuana-legalization-california-election-2016
Just gonna put this out there: The big winner tonight was me, for making bacon and waffles.
Dude... bacon and PANCAKES, not waffles.

Get it together.
We did it America! WE VOTED IN DONALD J. TRUMP!
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dude... bacon and PANCAKES, not waffles.

Get it together.

Waffles > pancakes. Your argument is invalid.

Nothing wrong with pancakes, but you can't make a pancake taco from leftovers.
associated press is calling it early: the donald wonnered

http://interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=APQA

[edit] nbc is saying clinton is preparing to concede despite podesta earlier saying they were waiting for all votes to be counted

[edit 2] confirmed that clinton called trump to concede
lol is anyone else watching the trump speech

look at trump's son. hes got the "i just wanna go back home and play my xbox ffs" expression plastered all over his face.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
lol is anyone else watching the trump speech

look at trump's son. hes got the "i just wanna go back home and play my xbox ffs" expression plastered all over his face.

his son looked so uncomfortable it almost made up for him winning
Page: 1 2