In response to Last Horizon
Last Horizon wrote:
I actually like the notifications. When has the byond community became such annoying pricks and kids. Like damn its a simple notification that pings thats all. It doesnt put a gun to your head demanding you to read them, if you want to opt out then dont click the link and ignore it, taking time to write about opting out is a waste cause it does no harm at all.
Like... since forever? But seriously tho, it should be optional since it's not a big deal to make it so, some people like it, some don't. Respect that. I'm wasting my time on what I think is right, even if it causes no harm. You're doing the same thing, arguing over people opting out of it, even if it doesn't cause you harm.
Last Horizon wrote:
When has the byond community became such annoying pricks and kids.

lol where have you been for the past decade xD
O shit horizon since when have you started coming on the forums?
In response to NSBR
NSBR wrote:
Like... since forever? But seriously tho, it should be optional since it's not a big deal to make it so, some people like it, some don't. Respect that. I'm wasting my time on what I think is right, even if it causes no harm. You're doing the same thing, arguing over people opting out of it, even if it doesn't cause you harm.

As I said in a previous post, it is in fact a big deal to make it optional.

But I seriously don't understand what the big deal is about getting pinged about an update post that happens twice a month. Speaking as someone who's easily annoyed by things, even I can't see where you're coming from on that.
In response to Lummox JR
"When your feed is like empty and you here that annoying ass sound that rings when someone sends you a message and you look at pager with excitement thinking someone finally messages me, and its just one of these within byond nonsense. It really gets at my feelings man... she told me she was gonna send me a message on byond tomorrow, but 1 year later and she hasnt replied yet D:."

I dont think you'll ever understand lummox.

inb4 all of the experts on everything show up and tell lummox it's actually super easy and can be done in 15 seconds if he would just quit being stubborn and let the community do it for him
On transcend, the lower line says: Please lend scan??

Why is it mixing Katakana and Hiragana?

I'm sorry I'm in the process of learning Japanese so I try to read it whenever I see it.
I like seeing game updates so.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
QUIT TRYING TO SHOVE YOUR POSTS ABOUT THE LITTLE REMAINING ACTUAL GAME DEVELOPMENT HAPPENING ON THIS SITE DOWN OUR THROATS! WE DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, GOD DAMNIT!

On the flip side getting your game featured is ezpz :)
It involves your belt or shoelaces.
good job everyone and keep up with the good work!
Yut Put wrote:
can i opt out of certain byond members existing irl? can you program that in

lol

also hi ET
If they are just a user and complain like this just ban them I say. He has over 7 games as favorites he will miss his characters on them and maybe learn a life lesson about being grateful for something you get for free.
also hi ET

Hi
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
le triger joek xddd

You paid to have a membership and you gave yourself an anime girl wearing a MAGA hat for a picture, that alone can make anyone nauseous. Eat the rich.
In response to Darlingg
Darlingg wrote:
le triger joek xddd

Get great or Get out.

In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
"When your feed is like empty and you here that annoying ass sound that rings when someone sends you a message

There is a setting in the pager to disable those irritating sounds. Whenever I install Byond, disabling those is the first thing I do. Yes, the notifications are annoying as fuck and half the people hate them but Lee has made it clear he's not gonna add an opt out option so just tolerating it is all we can do. Personally, I run the old pager on 498.1164 and when I get a page, I open the pager, if it's no one important, I close the pager. It takes 5 seconds so bitching about it is kinda pointless...
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
On transcend, the lower line says: Please lend scan??

Why is it mixing Katakana and Hiragana?

I'm sorry I'm in the process of learning Japanese so I try to read it whenever I see it.

It's "Please Enter", actually.
Think you misread the Kanji at the beginning, for Enter/Insert
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Darlingg wrote:
le triger joek xddd

Get great or Get out.

Get bent.
Don't listen to the negativity... this is the only way I can stay up to date with the community lately given my schedule. I'd be an uninformed hermit without these. : /
Page: 1 2 3