ID:2171697

To all Americans wanting to move to Canada :

What's wrong with Mexico, you racist pricks?
It's below us.
Saw this on Facebook already.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
It's below us.

Americans say they love brown people but they really don't.
No because you see, if they move to Mexico, they're going to come right back. If they come right back, people are going to ask why. If people ask why, they're going to have to admit it was because there's a lot of crazy MFers in Mexico and that Trump wasn't being a racist when he suggested we need a way to make sure the crazy MFers aren't running around undocumented bringing their gang activity into our country. And they will never admit Trump was right about something just like they don't admit they lost because Hillary was their nominee.

There's a reason we have warnings in place for people planning to visit Mexico. It's the same reason there's "enter at your own risk" signs as you're driving into my hometown Detroit. This is the difference between the two sides - one is concerned about calling things what they are, the other is only concerned about being politically correct to avoid offending snowflakes. A lot of Americans voted for Trump merely because they're tired of having to walk on eggshells 24/7, afraid to tell the truth about an issue because the liberals can't handle it. "GIVE ME MY SAFE SPACE", "GIVE ME MY TRIGGER WARNINGS", "YOU FUCKED UP MY PRONOUNS. I'M NOT A WOMAN, I'M AN ANDROGYNOUS DEMIGENDER SPACE GOAT, YOU ASSHOLE!"
As an androgynous demigender quasifaggot space goat, I am offended by this presidency. His plan to build a wall is racist.

I'm going to construct a safe space for myself out of bricks and mortar. And I'm going to make the PATRIARCHY pay for it.
In response to Lummox JR
Eh, it was worth a shot!

So is a lot of the stuff that I see being discussed on here that actually gets attention.

Actually, I see some stuff on Facebook before it gets to the frontpage of Reddit, rare though.
Wait guys, hear me out on this. I just figured it out.

Donald Trump has been labelled as the candidate who is dividing the country right? He has come to tear families and friends apart. He has been the target of persecution and people want him dead. "Donald Trump" has 3 syllables and 11 letters.

Jesus Christ, in Luke 12:51-53 says

(51) Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: (52) For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. (53) The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Jesus Christ came to divide people. He was the target of persecution and people wanted him dead. "Jesus Christ" has 3 syllables and 11 letters.

Ladies and gentlemen, my conclusion is that Donald Trump is indeed...

The second coming of Christ.

The Bible even says that around the time of the second coming of Christ, there would be seven angels sounding seven TRUMPETS. COINCIDENCE, BRAH? He's married to Melania. MELANIA IS SEVEN LETTERS. WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED?
Empirez your comments about this election, and the liberals are seriously cracking me the fuck up. I agree with most of the shit you're saying. Lmao.
I think that the BYOND forums have become my post election safe space :P
Remember Hillarys "No Fly Zone" proposal that both Putin and Joseph Dunford ( our highest ranking military officer for those unfamiliar ) said would cause us to go to war with Russia?

Well, as you've probably already seen, the defeated left is looking for any and every reason to talk a massive amount of shit about Trump ( just check the comment section of any NYTimes article ). Now, they've taken to Twitter, Washington Post, and probably anywhere else they can find to complain about the fact that Trump is talking with Putin in an attempt to improve our relationship with them. I repeat, the highly peaceful liberals are angry at Trumps attempts to make peace.

More at 11.
Dead.

I'm surprised that Donalds ogre looking ass was able to produce handsome offspring. I'd date Barron if he was 8 years older and I was a homosexual.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Remember Hillarys "No Fly Zone" proposal that both Putin and Joseph Dunford ( our highest ranking military officer for those unfamiliar ) said would cause us to go to war with Russia?

I remember in the debate when she was asked whether or not she'd shoot down a Russian plane and she yes with every word other than yes