Seishin Kaiketsu Suru

by Narutogx2
Seishin Kaiketsu Suru
An Up And Returning Bleach Game
ID:2175219

so im putting this up to let people know that feature requests are open. if i like ur submitted idea i might add it to the game!
um do you have a list of the zanpakto/ress selection currently in the game?
Oh and also are there any plans of adding the Wandenreich? Maybe i can help with the icons
1. not on hand currently, cuz im on a 3ds. 2. yeah eventually but im not up to that arc yet, i believe im in the hueco mundo/arrancar invasion 2.0 arc, shortly before aizen.
i know we have most of the main espada ressureccions, including starrk, barrangan, and halibel. i think the ones we're missing are nnoitora and yammy's
i'll have a full list once i have my new computer and can access the source code again
Ahh I see well Ill see if I can do any espada icons in the meantime to help out, hopefully Im able to
yammy's is a pain cuz idk how to make hit boxes to go with it so its shelved for now.
His ress is the huge multilegged thing right? Yea i can see why it would be a pain
yeah and the second gorilla like form too.
me and my friend were working on vandenreich stuff before my computer broke, luckily i backed up everything, including my ideas for some of them, including the almighty.
oh nice imma think up some stuff too hopefully it will be helpful
i also had an idea for uryu's and jugram's schrift
i have icons for atleast 8 of them.
but off-topic, lol. i wanna know what stuff you guys, the fans, would like to see in the game
hmmmm probably a feature called race wars?
race wars? doesn't bhf have that? lol
I think so lol, just a feature where players of different races can face off in like an army vs army type setting
lol idk if i could make that, any other ideas?
Hmmm btw how many zanpakto selections do you have if you can remember off the top of your head
Page: 1 2