now CAN u unban issack from the chat so he can talk
He's not even banned under this forum. He's banned on my game hub forum to which I won't unban him.
I'm like a 10 ... not a damn 3.
and i see this is discussion about Zemo .. who is a trouble maker and i am going to contact the feds, Saito just wait.
In response to The Super Saiyans
The Super Saiyans wrote:
Wait why can't you pursue ISSACK? That makes no sense. Don't you see what he's done?

Trust me. Developous and I spent almost two hours pleading with the NHC to allow us to pursue ISSACK, but even after presenting them with your pictures, they refused to allow us to take any further action regarding this situation. Within the Nexus, power is balanced between all the members of the High Council - I serve as the Frog Chieftan and Developous is Harbinger of the Nexus. Those in disagreement outnumbered those in favor, that's simply the nature of our bureaucracy.

It is indeed a corrupt governing system, but it is only temporary. Sometimes, the ends justify the means... we just patiently wait for our moment to usurp the thrones within the ethereal realm. I can't expect those who have only experienced the mortal planes to understand this but just know eventually all games will be united and true justice will reign supreme.
That's on my GAME HUB not here Josh.
I do NOT have the power to ban people from the BYOND Forums themselves.
In response to Saito3
Saito3 wrote:
Empire who does nothing about the issue are known to be accessories to those crimes right .

I am no stranger to being pursued by the government. Hell... the moment I first even uttered the word "Nexus", I was approached and taken in for questioning by tall men wearing black suits. They claimed to be from the FBI, so I cooperated, but make no mistake, they fear the Nexian High Council and the Nexus in general. They think I'm crazy for pursuing this goal... no, I'm perfectly fucking logical.

Games have caused divides between humans for generations, but when someone tries to unite all games by harnessing the power of human sacrifices and Yut Put's butt, what happens? We're banned, exiled, scorned. Sometimes in order to see the light you must first see the darkness and if you stare into Yut Put's musty butt crack long enough you will reach Nirvana and transcend all of humanity.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Saito3 wrote:
Empire who does nothing about the issue are known to be accessories to those crimes right .

I am no stranger to being pursued by the government. Hell... the moment I first even uttered the word "Nexus", I was approached and taken in for questioning by tall men wearing black suits. They claimed to be from the FBI, so I cooperated, but make no mistake, they fear the Nexian High Council and the Nexus in general. They think I'm crazy for pursuing this goal... no, I'm perfectly fucking logical.

Games have caused divides between humans for generations, but when someone tries to unite all games by harnessing the power of human sacrifices and Yut Put's butt, what happens? We're banned, exiled, scorned. Sometimes in order to see the light you must first see the darkness and if you stare into Yut Put's musty butt crack long enough you will reach Nirvana and transcend all of humanity.

No offense but why do I have the feeling you're trolling us?

hes a crackpot , a loon
Can anyone that's NOT a troll do anything?
The proof you have isn't really proof at all, nothing there actually shows anything concrete.
How is it not concrete?
theres more proof on our end BUT the person holding the proof is offline .
What proof is the person offline holding? This may tip the odds in your favor if it is valid.
screenshots mostly
In response to Saito3
Saito3 wrote:
screenshots mostly

Very well. I shall forward the screenshots to the NHC when they are presented and this may sway the decision, allowing Developous and I to take action against ISSACK. However, you also have the option of speaking to the NHC directly which could improve your chances.
we just want him dealt with accordingly
Page: 1 2 3 4 5