Castlevania

by Dpheonix7
Castlevania
Travel through Transylvania to defeat Count Dracula
ID:2180064

I can't find a site that works with Byond. Research has gotten me nowhere. I don't want to get a year subscription to upload one file (can't afford it anyways). If anyone knows a site that is free and 100% works with Byond, please let me know and I will upload a new file.
filedropper.com

I want to play your game. I've already made 2 Castlevania projects in the past.
I'm not sure how well filedropper works but it's a fine site for uploading files.
Can you post some media of your game in your media page? I'm pretty stoked lol.
I haven't been able to get any media made due lack of time, but I will try filedropper
Byond can't connect to Filedropper. The link I made was http://www.filedropper.com/castlevania
I tried direct file links. All the ones I tried will not download
Dropbox works well too.
Dropbox didn't work for me. kept getting link coudn't be found
You should add a key to skip through the CV3 intro, not the spot with Trevor sitting and thunder but the actual beginning. It's a solid minute or two that can be read through in like 30 seconds.

I also tried twice to play the game and couldn't get past Trevor's opening, it just looped the song/animations. It also was missing Trevor. :/
I love the idea man, just is a little buggy and that's nothing out of the ordinary :)
Put in any password, if its wrong it will skip the intro. Bugs are getting fixed gradually. The project is only a month old.
Love the game so far. Would like to see some work done with the jumping mechanics and the jittery camera but it's coming along very nicely.