ID:21817

It's 12:12 AM right now. Minutes before going to bed, I check my schedule and find out that I have no school this week. I thought I was just setting myself up for disappointment by checking (I was initially only going to check what time I had to be up in the morning) and flipped to the right page before I finished thinking about it.

Since this is an otherwise useless post, here's some compensation. Looks like one of Mike H's dogs leads a secret life.

Oh my...
Batman dog:o :D
1. Too small.

2. Not black.
Thats the original Batman costume!!

Squeegy must be 14-15?
hahaha. Great pic Sarm.
Squeegy must be 14-15?

I believe his "Not Black" comment was referring to the dog, not the costume (in response to Sarm calling it one of Mike H's dogs)...

That's a pretty funny picture, though!

At work we've got TVs in the breakroom that display a powerpoint slideshow with information about what's going on (quality issues, safety tips, upcoming events, etc, etc) and they also stick in humor pages... All month they've been showing pictures of dogs in costumes like that (with the caption "Why dogs bite people...") We've seen the pugs in hotdog costumes, a dog dressed as Cerberus (two stuffed heads stuck on its shoulders), a dog dressed as Yoda, etc...

But that one didn't make it (which is a loss, since I think it's funnier than any of the ones we saw) :(