ID:21841

A while back I found Garthor's Quasiturf demo and I became interested in the idea of having more then one layer per x layer. His demo shows how to make simple bridges that can be walked under and over. I extended this idea to more than two levels and also to buildings having multiple floors.

I don't know if it is perfect, but I uploaded a demo of it, (Floors.zip). Right now when you go under a bridge or go on the first floor of a building, the upper layers disappear. This demo uses invisibility as a means to do this because it allows for various degrees of invisibility. At the top layer you have 0 invisibility and as you go down levels your invisibility increases. You could always create your own invisibility variable for simple invisibility.

You can pick up the objects on the map, (right click on them). The squares are dense and the circles aren't. The move proc was completely rewritten to allow for multiple levels. So thank you to Lummox JR for Post ID:242338 and Garthor for his start with this idea.

(Also on an unrelated note, I never could find a good save file editor, so I made my own. The source is right up there with the other files.)