ID:2185516

Okay. Let's be honest, this place rocks! Space Station 13 is very cool. I like how the inventory system let's me swap hands. Now I'm not one to beg, but why don't we seriously focus on creating a Lord of the Rings online. No Not Just A Tabletop, But an Actual Live Strategy Role-playing Game.
Orcs
Bows
Trees
Bulletins
Elves
Gold
Oh god
Okay
Is it a round based game 5 days
Players perogitive to stay up 247 leveling
Skills
20% chance to block arrows with a sword
Sliding beneath a mob
You know you have to half the movement speed of a turning mob
As moving straight increases your flow

I could click my quiver
Click my bow
Click my bow
Then click the orc

I say we let accuracy take its place
Let the mechanics do the work

Turning running
Reloading
Multiple orcs
Swords
Daggers
Skills
Not what I was going for, good luck I'm sure some random person would do it for you.

Think I'll keep mines a secret.
[Legolas] a knight in shining armour, in this forest?
[Knight] I don't need to see. My ears light the way before me.
[Legolas laughs drunkardly] in stealth
[Women] Have you heard?
[Man] Yes, just above lies a dragon.
[Women] How will we get past?
While grunting and climbing the mountain the man says We kill it.
[Women] and.. how exactly will we do that!?!?
Man My dad was a dragon slayer, I learned a thing or to from em. Hugh.. said the man as he pulls himself up a cliff.

I understand your needs. But while living through such an environment I prefer free will, hardcore role-play with pvp. I'm sure you'd prefer a full on RP game.

The game you're looking for is COW rp, but its been dead for some time, I enjoy it for my own reasons.
"Would like a horse?" Legolas whistles.
Suddenly, just as Legolas began whistling, a mysterious dark robed figure appeared before everyone. Legolas and the adventurers readied themselves for they knew not who or what had materialized before them. "I'm not..." the shadowy man uttered.

"What?" replied Legolas nervously.

"I said... I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER ASPIES!!!"

The cloaked dude then began weaving the hand signs necessary to perform the Uniting Games jutsu.

"Oh God...", said Legolas. "I think... I think he's trying to UNITE ALL THE GAMES!" Knowing that the unification of all games worldwide was imminent, Legolas reached into his quiver for his grade-A kush arrow and fired it at the fiendish sorcerer.

In an impressive display of lightning-fast reflexes, the dark wizard snatched the arrow out of the air and held it close to his nostrils. "This smells like grade-A OG kush! Am I correct, elf boy?"

"Yes", answered Legolas, "Elves never settle for mid-grade! What are you, crazy?"

"Hmm. Very well then, mortal. You have appeased me this time. I shall postpone the uniting of all games for now, but be forewarned, cuck: this weed can only quell my wrath for so long. I WILL return after blazing it, and when I do, universal game unification will commence."

The shadow mage disappeared back into the ethereal realms as Legolas and the adventurers took a sigh of relief.

Will the conjurer from the depths of the underworld succeed in uniting all games, or will Legolas and friends find a way to foil his plans? Tune in next shit post to find out!
When you write. And I'm only going to say this once, so enjoy it. But when you write. Please use grammar!
I don't care about grammar. It's more so, the story.
You're writing impulsively. I can hear it, I listen. I can hear you making up everything, as you write. And that's extremely distracting.
Your intro was horrible, but. The dark wizard snatching an arrow out of the air, that was good.
Let's conjure up some skills. Non alphabetically, or chronologically. Or anything.

Jumping from tree to tree
Catching an arrow
Sliding under an enemy
Throwing your sword
Igniting your sword
Traps
Pits
/traps/pits
Cmon
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
the dark wizard snatched the arrow out of the air and held it close to his nostrils.
Why would Legolas shoot this "Dark Wizard"? Is he a wanted pedophile, I wonder.

[Legolas] Your kiddie days are over, old man!
[Dark wizard] catches arrow
NO
Golly mister. I don't think anyone in this whole entire world should ever go hungry.
Why don't you just play DnD
Shh that's enough about Lotr
Too many broken dreams
However
Cow RP sounds good
I absolutely adore veemonthedemonkings cow rp videos on youtube.

They're very entertaining and shows the simplistic beauty of well made byond games. Personally I think the game has been going down hill for some time becaus of the developers decisions, leading to its death as predicted.
Page: 1 2