Kaizoku

by Straw Hat Creations
Kaizoku
An adventure like no other awaits you in this anime-style MMORPG.
ID:2187573

Hey everyone!

Our team has been working very hard on the game the past few days and with my semester ending this monday, updates will be raining around here!
The game's main goal was to offer a chibi-styled art which we kind of achieved but the base wasn't chibi enough to my taste + it's overlays were lacking too much details back then! So we finally decided to change the player's sprite and I'm very excited to see what this will look like in the future with more overlays/weapons and accesories! With that said, here are some new screenshots/with some updates from the previous log for those who missed it AND I'm also announcing that we're now open for application for another pixel artist postion! If you believe your art style can fit-in, this is your chance!
:)

Kaizoku
[Our new base]

Kaizoku
[Members of the forums have already started helping out with overlays! S/O to Baellow]

Kaizoku
[Old base vs new base]

Kaizoku
[Weather effects (Wind, dust particles, clouds, shadows and water reflections]

Ship system allowing player's real-time movement while the ship is sailing:

With that said The tasks that will be needed will mostly be for overlays but we also need new turfs such as Trees and cliff icons to fit with the new base. If anyone is interested by the position Reply, PM me or we can discuss on Skype:
[email protected]
Looks great
cool beans
noice mate!