ID:219062

Here is a list of Anime that i will update and use to share what i personally like. :)

• Gintama:
    A Comedy with a lot of humor and fun parodies all types of anime, It has several serious plots in it, brilliant in my oppinion.
    Video Link

• Cassherns Sins:
    A very serious anime set in an apocolyptic future where the world is falling into ruin and only our main character is unaffected, very sad touching and emotional Anime.
    Video Link

• Trigun:
    A fun and Classy oldy, Following the antics of a gun slinger who is so skillfull that trouble follows him everywhere he goes(oh but he also doesn't like shooting people or injuring them).
    Video Link

• Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan:
    A Fun and Epic anime where mankind live in tunnels and do not dare to venture to the outside world, what secret is out there? and what keeps them inside. This is one Manly Anime.
    Video Link

• Fist of the North Star/ Hakuto no ken:
    A Very old anime,Very violent and old fashioned, It focus's on ken who uses a martial arts which directly attacks the muscles!
    Video Link

• Baccano:
    A twisting tale of the Mafia, immortal people, Killers, normal people and the like, a very intelligent anime where paths intertwine and overlap.
    Video Link

I will use this section post to display Anime which i think are decent by my opinion, (avoiding most of the particularly famous Shonnen). You can also look at my full Anime list

wich ones have similar to narto frogs in them
None i'm afraid they are all aimed at teens and above :)
I use to think I was into Anime and Manga...but then I realized I only know 1 Anime on this list :/
Oh god, I look stupid without an Avatar...
Watched Casshern Sins about a year ago. Fucking amazing ending, the last 30 seconds made the entire series for me.
Ahhh Gintama I love this anime. XD
What!? no FLCL :)
Going through your anime list in groups ordered from the top down:

Fairy Tail: It took four Blu-Rays (S1 and 2?) before that series starts to actually get moving. And it finishes before I could find out if it does go in the direction I want it to. Or whether it continues down it's current path of partially entertaining stupidity.

I've heard of most of the others you're currently watching. But I can't honestly say I've gone out of my way to watch them (exception: Bleach).

Your completed list is long and comparable to my own. It would take more time than I have dedication for that discussion. ;)

Highly recommend finishing off Bamboo Blade. It's not my typical kind of anime, but I did enjoy it. Soul Eater was pretty good to.

Dance in the Vampire Bund... Yeah, I'll give you that, it was a bit weird. But I wont say it was particularly terrible. Not fantastic however. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone not explicitly into vampires though.

Witchblade? How dare you! You monster! That was a fantastic anime. Bit of a let down in some areas, but it was pretty bloody good. Highly recommended.

Ghost Hunt is a fantastic anime, you'll love every second of it. Highly recommended! Several times over in fact. It sits atop the shelf as one of my all-time favourites.

Rosario + Vampire is good, bit of a reverse harem but otherwise, not bad for your 'average high school' series. Baring in mind, it seems I've only watched half of the series, as just this very second, my brother provides me a case I've not seen before, containing unseen footage of a second season variety... I'll be back later.

[Edit] Wait! What!? You stopped watching Guyver!? Man! You're missing out! That was a fantastic series! Extremely highly recommended! Right up there with Ghost Hunt.
Ginmata is an anime about two cats using their tails as blades against other cats, I bet Tibe loves it.
In response to Avainer1
Avainer1 wrote:
Ginmata is an anime about two cats using their tails as blades against other cats, I bet Tibe loves it.

Can't say I've seen or heard of it to be honest. If you can tell me there's more to it than that, and that it's worthwhile watching, I'll keep a lookout for it.
Witchblade sucked. It's cool if you're satisfied with watching tits flop around for awhile, but besides that it was really shallow and boring. Didn't particularly care for any of the characters.

Dance in the Vampire Bund was...interesting. Avoid the manga like the plague. All the content not covered in the anime wasn't and will never be for a very good reason. Overall it more or less just felt like pedo fodder.

Rosario + Vampire was harem trash with no character development. My main criticism would be how it concludes. Spoilers: The main girl in that show has a fake, constructed "alter ego" used to suppress her true self because of bloodline/powers. In the end the protagonist chooses not to accept her for who she is and instead chooses the fake personality.

If you want to watch good vampire harem crap, watch Bakemonogatari. Its sequel, Nisemonogatari is currently airing and a prequel movie, Kizumonogatari, is under production.
In response to Tiberath
Tiberath wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:

Can't say I've seen or heard of it to be honest. If you can tell me there's more to it than that, and that it's worthwhile watching, I'll keep a lookout for it.

Lol, This is fairly inaccurate but i like your attempt to try and lure Tib in.

Gintama is set in the Edo period with the Shogun and Shinsengumi(police) and changes how history played out, instead of certain events happening .. Aliens invaded.
It uses a lot of historical figures from that time period, with our main character being a remanent of the last samurai's that were left during the invasion, It is a parody anime, featuring parodys of Bleach, Dragonballz, Naruto, Gundam Wing and others in a world that is trying to co exist with the alien existence which now resides alongside us on earth.

There consists around 3 episodes that the main cast are transformed into cat's due to a curse.

And i think i shall make sure to watch Ghost Hunt next :)?

SuperAntx wrote:
Dance in the Vampire Bund was...interesting. Avoid the manga like the plague. All the content not covered in the anime wasn't and will never be for a very good reason. Overall it more or less just felt like pedo fodder.

Yeah that anime made me cringe a bit, i decided to give it up, and i'm unlikely to ever want to watch it.

I'll probably still give all the other anime a go eventually, even most of the ones i have dropped.
I started watching Casshern Sin and I love it so far. Thanks for the suggestions :)
My pleasure!, It's really an amazing anime, It's brilliant, i'll say it's probably the most heartfelt anime i can suggest.
Gurren Lagaan is pretty badass.
Lige wrote:
Out of the list, only Baccano seems interesting to me. I'll check it out tonight.

:) That's a good choice , it's the most realistic of them, If you do end up liking Baccano, which i think you should, i'll state that it's hard to dislike it, you may later want to look at Durarara!! which is made by the same person as Baccano.

They are both clever anime which make several main characters, who follow their own story and they cross path's with each other.
Why is Yu Yu hakusho and Kenshin so low.

Also Infinite Stratos is my guilty pleasure.
Why isn't FLCL here? :P
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Lol, This is fairly inaccurate but i like your attempt to try and lure Tib in.

Inaccurate isn't necessarily a bad thing, his description was far from appealing...

Gintama is set in the Edo period with the Shogun and Shinsengumi(police) and changes how history played out, instead of certain events happening .. Aliens invaded.

Holy crap, Toshizo wont like that!

It uses a lot of historical figures from that time period, with our main character being a remanent of the last samurai's that were left during the invasion, It is a parody anime, featuring parodys of Bleach, Dragonballz, Naruto, Gundam Wing and others in a world that is trying to co exist with the alien existence which now resides alongside us on earth.

So I can expect the main players from Peacemaker Kurogane running amok with Ichigo, Goku, Naruto, Heero and others all trying to live with aliens? What the hell man? is pretty much all I can say to that. I've got to check this out!

There consists around 3 episodes that the main cast are transformed into cat's due to a curse.

Oh good! I can deal with lame material for a while (I watched the entire series of Orphan 2 after all...) but I start to struggle after a bit. The last two seasons of Stargate SG1 for example, were a curse.

And i think i shall make sure to watch Ghost Hunt next :)?

The single best decision you'll ever make, I assure you. Ghost Hunt is a fantastic series, and everyone I've recommended it to agrees. For good reason.

Yeah that anime made me cringe a bit, i decided to give it up, and i'm unlikely to ever want to watch it.

I wouldn't so much say it gets better so much as it doesn't get much worse. SAX's description isn't far off the money, unfortunately.

I'll probably still give all the other anime a go eventually, even most of the ones i have dropped.

I make it a rule to always finish one I've started. A rule which has, quite honestly, wasted many hours of my life. A childlike hope that maybe, just maybe, the crap will get better. It often never does.

Luckily, I don't really mind harem anime. I don't go out of my way to watch them, but I'm not particularly fussed if I do or don't. Every now and again, a one-liner will get a decent enough laugh out of me to warrant the effort.

I wont lie, this rule has been broken mostly because I refuse to spend money on anime I don't like. So when I don't go for complete box-sets, I'm set. Unfortunately, I'm also incredibly impatient and hate waiting between episodes, so I often never do that.
Page: 1 2