Dragon Wu

by Crew of Legends Gaming
Learn the art of fighting, train yourself to your full potential. And show the world how great you are.
ID:2194892

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
OK i think that kaioken can be greatly improved if we added being able to multiply its power.When you first learn it from king kai the max multiplier will be 3x and then if you use it a lot of times(like other move)then the max multiplier 4x and then 10x 20x etc up to maybe 200 or 100x.The stat boost i dont know but the Power Level should be increased by that amount if possible.Also the same can be said about super saiyan your pl should be imprived by 50x 100x 400x etc but i don't mind it.
Another thing that would be cool is power control so people can control their power to train with weaker people.Another awesome thing would be elder kai being able to unlock potencial of some races(human,saiyan and maybe namekian)the power that will be granted will be random and it should break the level cap like if your level cap is 500 then it would increase to (if the potencial unlocked is incredibly great)1000!and also adding a new power up wich is muuch more powerfull than the normal power up(the icon will turn white instead of blue)but the level cap could be increased to something for some races like humans getting to i don't know 1500 and saiyans only 1000 or something like that(i want that because people dont really use humans that much and saiyans rule evrything in game).another incredible thing is... tunring giant! the form would apply only to bio-androids(AKA artifei-humanei) and namekians, maybe even buu's race. the form will greatly increase streght and increase block chanche but at the cost of speed agility and accuracy. and i think that's it. thats evrything that is burbling in my head