Dragon Wu

by Crew of Legends Gaming
Learn the art of fighting, train yourself to your full potential. And show the world how great you are.
ID:2206659

Applies to:Game

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hello, I am just gonna throw out some cool ideas, im sure others have said some of these and im sure some have been thought about or are in the mix, and i know some will take time. Also I will post more on here when I remember or think of others. Thanks for your time! =]

Cooler Race: Having read about people disliking the race. How about having either the race get the Power Form (like cooler on earth) and then either meta form by means of cooler trainin (previously said by another) or even a God form type. Have it look like the Power Up form or 4th form but a metallic color, gold? silver? etc.

Legendary: Instead of regular ss2, ss3, ss4 and what not. Go from ssj to Legendary form (comparable to ss3?) and maybe a Super Legendary form (God SSJ comparable?) however need to do whis training?

Super Saiyan Gods: Possibly, have the wish unlock form and train with another SSG to obtain the form. Like Vegeta did! Though difficult, it can happen as do to unproper god ki leak. Just a thought.

Supreme Kai: Have Supreme kai sell Kaioshin gear (clothes, weights, capes, neck rings, etc.) and have Elder Kai unlock your potential, however, you gain a new trans (looks like your original form but with white aura) but cant use a god form? and can't have god when you do it??

Turles and the tree of might: Possibly add Turles and POwer Fruits that give perm stats when you eat them? Only accessible when Turles comes, he must drop the fruit upon death?

Majin Upgrade: Add babidi then do his tasks/trainin to gain majin upgrade (must be evil) gain perm stats

Super Saiyan Rage: Trunks DBS new form. High Powered SSJ form comparable to SSB, however you cant have ssg/ssb (and elder kai unlock if added) level 450 + Rage.

Make races harder to unlock. I.E. legendary saiyan must have a regular saiyan over level 300 + saiyan quests. Cooler: must have changeling over level 300+ frieza quests, etc.

Possibly add the Konat class / planet (Tapion)
Add planet Yardrat?

thats all for now =] thanks again
Another set of ideas: If 500 remains capped level. Maybe have a rebirth system, whre at level 500 you can revert back to level 1, but keep a percentage of your stats. You grow indefinately stronger with rebirths.

Lower RP needed for items, or only have one type of RP instead of two. Then increase RP points accumilation through dungeons, bosses, tourneys etc.

SSJR form yo go straight trans from base once obtained. Like SSG/SSB

Fix multipliers on transes comparable to actual multipliers.

Once on Ice planet add changeling NPC to fight (all forms)

Add HFIL planet/ with npc to fight and sell items

Is Future Earth working?

DBS sagas add! =]