this game is the best game in the f-ing world those who dont play it should and those who refuse to play it should die
Way to revive an old thread dipshit.

And No. A game where you walk into a wall for 15 hours a day is not considered good.

You fail.
The Unknown Ninja From Hell wrote:
NBOTLS is a rip people only play it cause its fast leveling, i guess retards like everything easy and not the fun of getting a new suriprise at a new level or whatever

Dude you are soo wrong, you have to macro to make that game easy.

JimmyWimmy wrote:
Let's allow developers to threaten his players with deleting their savefiles if they don't rank his game.

He's not doing that. You can play his game without ranking and not be punished in any way.

If you, you know, read what it actually said on the hub, you'd realize that Goditz removes savefiles if you rank his game only to get a special ability and remove it; which is actually not that bad of a thing. He's basically saying that if you abuse his gift system, he's going to delete your character.

if u read the hub he said if you rank contact me to get your gift he has no gift system and anyway if he does he should make it better
man this game is aswome but how come man i play it every day but the main thing is that i wish i could become chunnin and junnin faster and not just by wait for a gm
This game sucks and all who play it are imbred retards who scam on ebay.

Great job on bumping up a 4 month-old topic Herman.
yeah why bump a post that no longer applies :P Its not the number 1 game on byond anymore
Mega fart cannon wrote:
Great job on bumping up a 4 month-old topic Herman.

Actually a 9-month old thread, the series of posts in April were dredgers also
this game rocks i luv it thank you creators of this game
That was an important reason to necromance this yet again!
Vortezz wrote:
That was an important reason to necromance this yet again!

Totally. Goditz deserves a medal or something for having more dumbasses in his game than any other game on BYOND.
Herman773 wrote:
man this game is aswome but how come man i play it every day but the main thing is that i wish i could become chunnin and junnin faster and not just by wait for a gm

Yeah, that system really sucks. I like totally spent 50 hours of my life training to become a Chuunin, but I had to wait another 50 'till a GM came.
all i could think of was pow ikilled him all day it is the best game ever in history
signed:Demon069
Demon069 wrote:
all i could think of was pow ikilled him all day it is the best game ever in history

FUCKING LATE
Demon069 wrote:

Your an idiot. Dont ever sign anything agian.

This game sucks.
yes it does
Page: 1 2 3 4