ID:221163

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I swear that I saw someone mention this already, but I can't find the feature request.

Game Hub authors should be able to disable the forums on the hub completely. For developers like me who maintain an off-site community, it's important to be able to direct all discussion (including support questions) to the appropriate venue. The existence of another forum is both confusing for users and a hassle for the developers to have to worry about.

Also, the loss of the external forum link from the hub has caused some confusion: apparently a fair number of players took advantage of that link.
+.
+
I agree.
I feel it is completely up to the developer whether or not they want to utilize BYOND's forum services for their hub entry.
I agree that there should be an area to add your own forum link and choose not to use the site forum as well.

I actually thought i made a request about it, but i think i only "intended" to do it lol.
Yeah, a couple of people have made this suggestion. We'll provide more customization here.
LordAndrew resolved issue (Redundant)