ID:22146

He gets death by hanging. To bad no ammount of pain we could do to him can ever equate to what he did.
lawl @ the hypocrisy of trying to stop violence he created then hanging the guy. nice example to set to rest of the world, I'm sure.
Good riddance. >:|
Solving world problems can only be done with hypocrisy! The world is starving? Eat eachother!
Unfortunately, there really is no other way to stop him, he had real power, people followed him and still die for him. And it's not like we could go to him and say, "Hey you, please stop murdering innocent people." Although, our (my country) way of getting into a position to remove him is bullshit. WMDs my ass. Instead of doing it ourselves, we should have gotten UN approval and more support from other countries rather than jumping the gun. Anyways, Ill be back later, I only got on cause I saw this on CNN live and doubted anyone else was up to watch.
ZeroCrash wrote:
Instead of doing it ourselves, we should have gotten UN approval and more support from other countries rather than jumping the gun.

Haha yeah, you guys are pretty bad at that :(
The only thing I don't like about this is the fact the US pressured the New Iraqi government to bring in the death penalty into their constitution.

Swings and roundabouts. There's a conspiracy that this was held back enough to bring support to the Republicans on Tuesday.
"To bad no ammount of pain we could do to him can ever equate to what he did."

This doesn't remove the fact that the military hardware and chemical weapons was purchased by the US, and that the US used to hunt down insurgence against Sadam, amazing how things turn round so quickly really.
Remind me again why they're still in the Middle-East? Except the oil factor ofcourse... and what ever happened about Osama and Afganastan (sp?)? >_>
its like a child of a volatile badger-raping spider just better
who cares, His hanging will probably be on YouTube for everyones amusement. It's one less scumbag on the earth...irregardless of the circumstances.
damn... there hanging him. I thought they stoped using that method a while ago. I know the guy did alot of stuff but noone deserves to get hanged. I think another method would have been better.
The US doesn't hang anymore I believe, but he was sentenced to death by hanging in his own country. And Acebloke, I do agree with you, infact I don't think wars should be fought at all.
Knifo, nobody deserves that? What, would you rather he be put in front of a firing squad?
I think they should have Scraped his entire body with sand paper until he was bleeding red sorta and threw him in salt water filled with sharks =D
Oh, lovely, torture now, too?

Alas, poor Geneva Convention, I knew him well.