ID:22167

A little over a month ago, I was browsing the internet when I was shown a link to a small fansite about the Star Fox series. Inside were scans of the Nintendo Power comic that ran for several months. Cool.

Right beside it was a second set. The art was nothing like the first comic and everything appeared to be in German.

So I translated it. Or at least, my own interpretation of the translation! Posting 2 pages a day, I'll be running a 2 week marathon of Star Fox comic strips! Filled to the brim with all of the puerile humor you can stand, how can you ask for more?

-Fun Facts-
*I used a maxed out Smart Blur Photoshop filter to clean up the artifacts enough to make replacing the text an easy task.

*The font used in this strip was A.C.M.E. Explosive, probably more well-known as the font style used in 8 Bit Theater. I used that because I liked its look.
_>
Slippy is in the comics too. Ouch.
"Slippy, watch out!"
haha..dumb frog..always getting into some shit >.>
I remember getting an issue of Nintendo Power with a Starfox comic in it, it was right before the N64 came out in the 'states. They had you write this essay to win a copy of the SNES version of the game, a N64 and Starfox 64. I almost entered...almost.
Maybe when I'm done showing off these comics, I'll "rerun" the scans from the Nintendo Power version.
Sarm wrote:
how can you ask for more?

How about 4 strips per day for a week long period, you damn cocktease. :\