ID:2221932

Poll: Does Lummox love us?

Yes 40% (17)
No 59% (25)

Login to vote.

You're basically like a surrogate father to hundreds of developers and gamers. Don't you love your children, Lummox?
He does not love us problem childs :(
Eh. I don't know that my using it would be a productive use of my time, and also I'm not sure I could contribute anything of value there.
In response to Lummox JR
It's not a productive use of anyone's time, but we're all there anyway. Plus it has a mobile app so we'd be able to reach you when you're not on BYOND (perhaps in case of things like, say, users posting malicious software on the forums or the BYOND server going down).

Plus a good portion of the community doesn't get the opportunity to talk to you very often, if at all. As a pretty much constant Discord lurker, I see people asking why you don't hang out there pretty frequently. We'd love to have you.

ps. there are currently 2 not-me comments. I didn't vote in the poll. Poll has 2 nos. Did Lummox seriously flat out admit he doesn't love us? :(

Edit: I voted yes. I will make you love us.
Lummy loves us, i know it.

He's like the orphanage owner you think is a mean, old lady but actually has a heart of gold.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
He's like the orphanage owner you think is a mean, old lady but actually has a heart of gold.

Better than being compared to Grelod the Kind, I suppose.
Shane/Gateway Ra/Paper Bowser/Galactic Soldier, and whatever over names he goes by, would have a blast if Lummox were to go on Discord.
but its discord
i feel discord when it comes to Discord.
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
He does not love us problem childs :(

Lol
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Shane/Gateway Ra/Paper Bowser/Galactic Soldier, and whatever over names he goes by, would have a blast if Lummox were to go on Discord.

he's not on there, so no
+1 to Lummox on Discord. It's a pretty mellow environment. My favorite part is people who share their game progress, or even asking code question. I love seeing people actively develop with BYOND
Shane? Paperbowser? So now it has been confirmed that the creep who made my friends life a living hell is the same psychopath who previously trolled this site.

I wonder if if you know Ashley?
In response to TheTigerman
Why yes, I do.
In response to TheTigerman
Please let's not rehash this here.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I don't know that my using it would be a productive use of my time,
That's the point.
I'm not sure I could contribute anything of value there.
You'll fit right in!
If Lummox is our surrogate father, does he owe us back child support?
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
If Lummox is our surrogate father, does he owe us back child support?

That depends on whether we take into consideration our surrogate mother's attempts to keep him from us. cough